Fire at SALCC cafeteria

Fire at SALCC cafeteria

Firefighters this afternoon put out a fire at the cafeteria in the Division of Agriculture of Sir Arthur Lewis Community College (SALCC).

A spokesman for the Saint Lucia Fire Service, (SLFS), told the Times the fire started in an electrical meter.

According to the spokesman, the fire was put out with the use of a fire extinguisher from one of two fire trucks that responded after a distress call was raised at about 12:03 PM today.

The full extent of the damage to the cafeteria was not immediately known.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply