The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for September 21st 2015
The Following areas were supplied through the weekend
- Plateau Tank
The Following areas were supplied were supplied yesterday
- Fond Cannie and Cacoa
- Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
- Desrameaux, Ti Dauphin, Ravine Macok and La Borne
Critical Actions for Today September 21st, 2015
The Following areas are currently being supplied:
- Fond Assau and Cacoa
- Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
- La Borne
- Paix Bouche
Whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand.
The Water And Sewerage Company wishes to inform customers of the community , their water supply has been interrupted due to a damaged mains.
- Damage mains at Garand. Community is closed.
- Damage 4” mains at Morne Ciseaux. As a result customers at Morne Ciseaux are currently without a supply.
- Damage Line at La Borne as a result community is closed off. Line will be repaired today.
Water supply will be restored after works are completed.