The following communities were supplied yesterday and continue to be supplied water:
Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 and La Borne
The following communities are currently being supplied:
* Upper Monier was supplied and is
* Desrameaux, Ti Dauphin, Ravine Macok and environs
* Fond Cannie and Cacoa were supplied yesterday
Critical Actions for Today October 20th, 2015:
* Fond Assau and Cacoa are being supplied
* Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 are currently being supplied
* La Borne is currently being supplied
* Upper Monier from Fostin development to Plateau pump house will be supplied today
* Desrameaux, Ti Dauphin, Ravine Macok and environs will be supplied today
* Plateau will be supplied from this evening
* There is a section of Plateau near Church where special attention will be given to ensure they receive water
Some customers at Upper Monier have indicated that they are not receiving a supply. A crew is currently investigating. This is also the same for Lower Ti- Dauphin.
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.
The Water And Sewerage Company wishes to inform customers of certain communities, their water supply has been interrupted due to a damaged mains:
* Damage 4 inch mains at Ti Morne. As a result customers at Ti Morne are without a supply of water.
* Damage main at upper Lastic Hill. As a result customers at the Upper Lastic Hill area are without a supply.
* Damage mains at Morne close to Steel Tank. Crew is currently investigating to ascertain which line to determine areas which will be affected as a result.