Stabbing victim on the mend

Stabbing victim on the mend

Twenty-four year old Mc Lana Bernard, who was stabbed multiple times on October 16, 2015, is recovering slowly at Victoria Hospital, relatives have told the Times.

“She is walking slowly and talking,” a family source told the Times, adding that the young Mother of a two year old son has been recounting her ordeal in vivid detail.

According to relatives, Bernard sustained some twenty stab wounds, including a slash on her neck, as a result of an attack by an individual near the cemetery at Vigie.

Police arrested and charged thirty year old Dane Biscette of Forgotten Boundary, Morne du Don, with attempted murder in connection with the stabbing.

He is reported to have had a stormy relationship with the victim.

Biscette made his first appearance in court earlier this week and was granted bail in the sum of five thousand dollars.

Biscette, who is being represented by Attorney at Law, Alberton Richelieu, is down to reappear in court on November 16, 2015.



Related Articles

Leave a Reply