The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for November 10th
Network Update- November 10th, 2015
The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.7 feet today, November 10th, 2015. This represents 0.3 feet decrease in level recorded as yesterday November 9th, 2015
Level at the same date last year November 10th, 2014 was 333.5 feet.
· Fond Cannie and Cacoa were supplied yesterday.
· Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 were supplied and are currently being supplied.
· Savanne Ah Hoe was supplied from yesterday and is still currently being supplied.
· Desrameaux, La Borne Ti Dauphin, Ravine Macok and environs were supplied yesterday.
· La Borne received water yesterday and is currently being supplied.
· Garand received water yesterday and is continued to be supplied.
Critical Actions for Today November 10th, 2015
· Fond Assau and Cacoa will be supplied after repair of mains.
· Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 are currently being supplied.
· La Borne customers are currently being supplied.
· Garand will continue to be supplied today.
· Desrameaux, Ti Dauphin, Ravine Mack and environs will continue to be supplied.
· La Guerre will be supplied today.
Update on works after effects of Trough
* Talvern has been cleared and pump is functioning
* Gravity off – Clogged intake
* Marquis off – Clogged Intake
Anse La Raye:
As a result of the high turbidity of production was suspended from yesterday November 9th, 2015.
Theobalds Treatment Plant:
* Millet Gravity off – Clogged Intake.
* Ravine Poison off – Intake clogged. No work has commenced there as yet.
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.