A neighbor of deceased Fond Assau resident, Stanislas Justin, who died yesterday after apparently ingesting a poisonous substance, has suggested that the deceased could have consumed the deadly potion by mistake.
Sylvester Louisy, (Photo below), who described himself as a good friend of the deceased, told the Times that according to reports he has received, his friend may have mistakenly used a poisonous substance kept in a coke bottle as “chaser” in a shot of alcohol.
A daughter of the deceased who spoke with the Times disclosed that she was also aware of the poisoning by mistake theory, but said that she understands that the Police are likely to treat the death as a homicide.
Forty-eight year old Justin, who is a construction worker, was found outside his home at Fond Assau, Babonneau, last evening shortly after 7:PM.
The father of four, who lived alone, is reported to have shown signs of life, but died some time later after he was taken to Hospital via ambulance.