The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.1 feet today, January 4th, 2016. This represents 0.1 feet increase in level which was recorded yesterday January 3rd, 2016.
Level at the same date last year January 4th, 2015 was 332.9 feet.
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for January 4th
The following areas were supplied and are currently being supplied:
- Fond Cannie and Cacoa were supplied yesterday.
- Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
- La Borne
- Desrameaux, Ti Dauphin, Ravine Macok and environs were supplied yesterday.
Critical Actions for Today January 4th, 2016
- Fond Assau and Cacoa will be supplied today.
- La Borne will continue to be supplied today.
Outlets of Paix Bouche Tank will be closed this morning to allow tank level to build up in order to supply Plateau
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.