Police investigations into the second homicide so far for this year have hit a snag, in that persons are so far not very forthcoming with information, a senior Police Official has told the Times.
However the official said it was early days yet and he expects the situation to change soon.
Law enforcers have said that acting on information, at about 6:”% BPM last evening they went to a part of Laborie called Mon Repos Hill, where they found the body of Marcus Nelson, known as ‘Bowcher’, lying on the ground.
According to the Police, Nelson had a wound to the left side of his chest and appeared to be lifeless.
He was later pronounced dead.
Nelson would have been 43 years old on January 13, 2016, according to reports.
He is the second homicide victim so far for the year, the first having been Joseph Herman who succumbed on New Year’s day to wounds he received when he was attacked by a mob that included a female.
The attack took place on Jeremie Street on Old Year’s night.