Jn Pierre cites victimization in SLP

Jn Pierre cites victimization in SLP

Francisco Jn Pierre, the United Workers Party (UWP) endorsed candidate for Laborie, has said that victimization caused him to leave the ruling Saint Lucia Labour Party (SLP).

“The party I have voted for and supported all my life definitely is a disaster  and they have lost their way,” Jn Pierre declared.

He was addressing a meeting of the UWP last night in Gros Islet.

According to Jn Pierre, the SLP George Charles left is not the one Prime Minister Doctor Kenny Anthony is heading today.

“I was warned by that great man himself, the late Right Honourable Allan Louisy himself, who told me that new labour would destroy the Labour Party,” he recalled.

Jn Pierre told UWP supporters:

“They are destroying labour and trying their utmost to destroy the country but we have to rescue Saint Lucia from labour.”

He said he remembered telling a Police friend after then Customs Comptroller, Herman St Helen, left office that then Police Commissioner, Vernon Francois, would be next.

“When it finally happened he told me how you know that, and I told him because I have a vision,” the Laborie candidate declared.

He revealed that one of the main reasons for him quitting the SLP was victimization.

Jn Pierre asserted that Laborie will be won by the UWP.

“We have to create history,” he declared, citing the election of a black President of the United States and the collapse of the Berlin Wall among other historic precedents.

1. opps
    February 8, 2016 at 10:13 am Reply

Go for it comrade, You have our support. These SLP guys have recked our country. The laborie,Banse,Augier people needs someone like you.

2. Kimber
    February 8, 2016 at 11:30 am Reply

Our party have lost its way and is causing mayhem on the lives of the people of our beloved country. I am with you to effect change my brother. This is a move of courage.

3. rude ghal
    February 8, 2016 at 7:19 pm Reply

My support to u mr jn pierre. The slp have our sweet st lucia crying n we need the change. Tyo many ppl hv been victimized by this government. Am rallying with the uwp

February 8, 2016 at 7:43 pm Reply

You got my full support… many more victims of victimization… they all know about it

February 9, 2016 at 12:14 pm Reply

Kenny all the way …. UWP..can’t make it in laborie…no way
    .we laborians…we’re not flip and backstab

February 9, 2016 at 12:22 pm Reply

Jn. Pierre am sorry, but U gonna loss your deposit …wasting your time .Do some thing more worthwhile with your time ,while it’s still early, than supporting aun stable party… (UWP)un_ WinyWomen Party..

February 10, 2016 at 12:39 pm Reply

Mr j Pierre is right victimization is all Kenny Anthony is about, with the help of Darrell and others he runs our beautiful country as their own. IF YOU WANT to see where shit is going it’s in custom, senior officers does nothing but to come in to help their friends walk away without paying their goods, leaving for lunch at eleven and returning just in time to pick up their bags and go home.Great job Mr P.M way to go.Thats one of the reason we can’t have any revenue