Residents and Friends Want Answers in Young Woman’s Death

Residents and Friends Want Answers in Young Woman’s Death

A young lady, who sources identified as Bianca Felix, is reported to have been found hanging from the ceiling at a house in Trouya today.

Residents of Trouya where Felix lived, work colleagues and friends are trying to come to grips with her tragic death.

According to neighbors, she was seen just before her death jogging and appeared to be in good spirits.

Questions arise from her apparent good spirits as to how something like this could have happened.

The discovery of her body, according to reports, was made before 5:00 p.m.

READ THE POLICE PRESS RELEASE HERE

March 2, 2016 at 9:37 pm Reply

I may be wrong but I don’t believe she killed herself. I just can’t believe she is gone

1. Elsie
      March 2, 2016 at 11:34 pm Reply

I’m sorry for your loss.

2. dee
    March 2, 2016 at 9:39 pm Reply

its really sad that in st lucia we are quick to rule those as suicides. Im sure in most instances someone else killed the person.

3. dee
    March 2, 2016 at 9:43 pm Reply

Dr king is the only one doing the autopsy so whatever he says is correct. The police are so lazy to investigate a crime so its ruled as suicide. This girl looks so happy so full of life in this picture i do not believe it was suicide not at all. RIP my girl your killer will be caught.

March 2, 2016 at 10:34 pm Reply

The family have to demand an investigation . And also An autopsy done by some one else other than the country’s advice .

5. becky
    March 2, 2016 at 11:14 pm Reply

I don’t believe she killed herself at a…someone did this to her…dammit

6. Elsie
    March 2, 2016 at 11:31 pm Reply

Some people have commented that she looks so full of life. I can’t say that this young lady did or didn’t commit suicide but I think it’s erroneous to think that because people seem happy that they don’t have suicidal thoughts or tendencies. Further to that, it is known that some people who’ve killed themselves engage in enjoyable activities just before, adding to the shock and disbelief that friends and family experience when it happens.

1. cerebral
      March 3, 2016 at 8:48 am Reply

exactly, bout she was in good spirits. lots of good spirited ppl are hurting inside enough to commit suicide.

March 2, 2016 at 11:36 pm Reply

I don’t believe for one second that this was a suicide…………R.I.P LUV

8. The Commentator
    March 3, 2016 at 1:00 am Reply

Possibly a homicide staged to appear as a suicide.

1. john snow
      March 3, 2016 at 7:11 am Reply

thats what im thinking!

March 3, 2016 at 4:17 pm Reply

or maybe simply a suicide

March 3, 2016 at 10:00 am Reply

No one will know the truth until the post mortem comes out then and only then we will know the truth rip my friend and judgements on if it’s not what it turn out to be on who ever is involve i only hope it’s not the other way around (rip) my friend the father above never sleeps.justice will prevail if that be the case.

10. Sad
    March 3, 2016 at 11:39 am Reply

Though she smiling don t judge on that anyone who personal know. Her know that she had ups and down and she was very positive towards ppl but keep her issues burried. R.i.p you always told me be strong wish i could say the same before this happen

March 3, 2016 at 3:59 pm Reply

Dr. King did not say it was a suicide. He gave the cause of death. He is not a policeman.

March 3, 2016 at 4:17 pm Reply

or maybe it was simply a suicide.. thats all