Young Female Found Hanging in House at Trouya

Young Female Found Hanging in House at Trouya

A 24 year old female is reported to have been found hanging from the ceiling at a house in Trouya today.

The discovery, according to reports, was made before 5:00 p.m.

Residents of the area told the Times that the young woman was living with her sisters and her mother is overseas.

They identified the deceased only by her first name – Bianca.

Police are investigating.

trouya house hanging woman Bianca stluciatimes.com

trouya house hanging woman Bianca stluciatimes.com

1. Heartbroken
    March 2, 2016 at 7:25 pm Reply

Just wish it was a dream. My heart is heavy. I’m not hungry anymore.

2. Hope
    March 2, 2016 at 8:59 pm Reply

Its always sad to hear of people takin their lives. Dont know what she was going through, or how she was feeling…we need to realise we have a growing problm in this country..too many people are taking their lives…We need to find a solution sooner rather than later. Let us start being our brothers keeper…sometimes just a listening ear makes a big difference.

3. Joan David
    March 2, 2016 at 9:36 pm Reply

This is very sad

4. Joan David
    March 2, 2016 at 9:37 pm Reply

Lord please put a hand

5. cocoflow
    March 2, 2016 at 10:50 pm Reply

This may not b a suicide if she was forced to put a rope around neck stand on a chair then the chair gets kicked from under her it is possible for a killer to get away with this after forcing someone by gun point or knife.

March 2, 2016 at 11:26 pm Reply

My heart is hurting, why b why. So sad

March 2, 2016 at 11:38 pm Reply

Just my point of view I certainly think that all of these so called suicides happening lately I am really starting to believe that these cases are just misinvestigated. It is growing out of proportion now and it occurs to me that there is or there are criminal/criminals out there getting away with murder. The public needs to call out to the CID department for a more thorough and in depth investigation. I seriously believe that all these lately reported suicides were crimes comitted by another and the killer/killers are out there getting away with every chance they get to their next vulnerable victim……… lord invade their presents for what ever reasons these crimes are happening! ??

8. A Dear friend
    March 4, 2016 at 11:43 pm Reply

I don’t believe she kill her self. I strongly believe dat someone is behind it. I know this girl n she don’t believe in suicide