The Ministry of Social Transformation, Local Government and Community Empowerment will be conducting the Annual Review of ALL Public Assistance cardholders of Castries, Souci-Millet, Babonneau, and Gros-Islet.
The Review will be held during the period March 1, 2016 to March 18, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m at the Castries City Council.
Clients of the remaining regions should visit their respective districts/community offices from March 1, 2016 to March 31, 2016 to conduct reviews.
Please note that the following documents MUST be submitted to the relevant Welfare Officers for your area during the review process:
- An updated doctor’s book or letter (as recent as one month), doctors book must be stamped using the Hospital or Health Centre stamp for bedridden, sick, mentally challenged, amputees and elderly clients.
- Birth or Baptismal Certificate for each child / children on Public Assistance.
- National Identification Cards for everyone 18 years and older.
- All children at tertiary level institutions (Sir Arthur Lewis Community College) must submit proof of enrollment or acceptance letter from the institution (for Form 5 students).
- Students attending Primary and Secondary Schools should submit letters from the institution stating they are still enrolled at school.
For further information, please contact the Ministry at telephone number 468 5192 (Castries) and 454 6478 (Vieux Fort).
Please be guided accordingly.