Child suspected of ingesting poison

Child suspected of ingesting poison

A five year old of Duggard, Micoud, was taken to St Jude Hospital on Saturday on suspicion of having ingested a poisonous substance, reliable sources have confirmed.

According to information reaching the Times, the child is suspected to have put the bottle of  poisonous substance to her mouth.

She was taken to St Jude hospital, kept overnight for observation and subsequently released unharmed.

The child was at school today, it is reported and the family is breathing a sigh of relief that she was not accidentally poisoned.

Related Articles

1 Comment

  1. Unknown
    March 22, 2016 at 5:39 pm Reply

    Its a boy and not a girl

Leave a Reply

Shares