Damages to Network Update- March 24th, 2016
The following are areas with damage mains:
The Water and Sewerage Company wishes to inform customers of the following communities, that their water supply has been temporary interrupted due the following damages;
· Marc, near bridge. Crew will be repairing this morning.
· Tou Rat, Cul De Sac . Crew will be repairing this morning. As a result a section in Tou Rat is currently without a supply.
· Marisule, in front Glace Fuel Station. Crew will be repairing this morning.
· 6” Mains Chausee Road, near Cadasse Bakery. Preparations are being made to repair. As a result Customers at Rose Hill, Lower Mon Du Don, Lower La Pansee, New Village and environs are without a supply.
· Monchy Development. Crew will repair today.
Water supply will be restored as soon as works are completed. The Water and Sewerage Company Inc (WASCO) apologizes for any inconvenience this may caused.
WASCO…water is life! Committed to meeting customers’ needs.