The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.2 feet today, March 29th, 2016. This represents 0.1 feet decrease in level which was recorded yesterday March 28th, 2016.
Level at the same date last year March 29th, 2015 was 333.5 feet.
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today Tuesday, 29th March 2016.
Network Supplied Yesterday
- Fond Cannie and Cacoa
- Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
- La Borne
- Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Ravine Macok and environs
- Upper Monier from Fostin Development to Plateau Pump House
Critical Actions for Today March 29th, 2016
- Fond Cannie and Cacoa will be supplied today.
- Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 are currently being supplied.
- La Borne will continue to be supplied today.
- Desrameaux, Ti Dauphin, Ravine Macok and environs will continue to be supplied today.
- Upper Monier from Fostin development to Plateau pump house will continue to be supplied today.
- Boguis will be supplied today.
- Outlets of Paix Bouche Tank will be closed off this evening to facilitate pumping to Plateau tomorrow morning.
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.