Woman allegedly killed during argument over mobile phone

Woman allegedly killed during argument over mobile phone

Jennifer Edwin, a Dugard, Micoud resident is dead after an alleged row with a male individual over a telephone.

According to reports, the incident occurred sometime after 9:00 pm last night, April 4.

Her sister-in-law Tesha Neptune said that she was at home when she heard the two quarreling over “some phone business”.

She heard the sound of raised voices with the deceased exclaiming “drop my neck!”

She said that about 10 minutes later, the male individual came out and said that Edwin was dead on the floor.

She said it appeared to her that the deceased had been strangled.

Neptune disclosed that the deceased was frothing at the mouth and her eyeballs were rolled backwards.

Relatives of the deceased said that Edwin and the male individual with whom she had a romantic relationship were always quarreling.

Dugard, Micoud is one of the communities that Darren Sammy is supposed to be visiting today after winning the T20 ICC World Cup championship.

April 5, 2016 at 11:49 am Reply

Well at least the pm will be their

April 5, 2016 at 11:57 am Reply

Why you all refuse to leave these abusive men? They have the best lolo or what

April 5, 2016 at 2:18 pm Reply

Because that’s who they relate better with a decent man is not what they want not their kind

2. disgusted much
      April 5, 2016 at 4:32 pm Reply

lmao

April 6, 2016 at 6:26 am Reply

Lool

4. Jay
      April 6, 2016 at 6:54 am Reply

Some are not strong and independent enough to leave.

April 5, 2016 at 11:58 am Reply

I tell you

April 5, 2016 at 12:02 pm Reply

Omg jenifer ……….really i. Really dont believe it …i smh rwally noo noo noo no

April 5, 2016 at 12:10 pm Reply

Aa I went school with her

April 5, 2016 at 1:26 pm Reply

Let’s hear it now blame Kenny!

April 5, 2016 at 8:47 pm Reply

but is Kenny to be blamed. he has the country in this mess, people are losing their minds.

April 5, 2016 at 1:30 pm Reply

Smh. How can choke your girlfriend till she dies over a cell phone. It that serious? Sick!

April 5, 2016 at 1:50 pm Reply

Many people especially women confuses abuse with love. Many will stand by witness the abuse hear the abuse going on and do nothing. Her so called family heard her saying drop my neck yet still never went to see what’s going on or call someone to help. We are our brothers keeper.

April 5, 2016 at 1:54 pm Reply

Tears tears to my eyes.. S MH. She was a very quiet a nice person. Lord Jesus hear our prayers. It really hurt kids mom are rep from them it hurts

April 5, 2016 at 1:57 pm Reply

Really u heard her say that and did nothing smh

11. Da
    April 5, 2016 at 1:58 pm Reply

Really u heard her say that and did nothing smh

April 5, 2016 at 2:25 pm Reply

OMG that man will pay for wat he do

13. bree
    April 5, 2016 at 2:26 pm Reply

RIP babe I love u

April 5, 2016 at 2:37 pm Reply

That man us sick just so over a phon now u hair the girl crying drop me u did nothing

April 5, 2016 at 2:41 pm Reply

Awa ih for misia….u have heart for doing ur girlfriend tht…..smh

April 5, 2016 at 3:06 pm Reply

Alot of women, settle for less than they deserve, pssh , ik a lot of women in abusive relationships nd they still stay because they call it live, nd its for the money psssh

17. Crystal
    April 5, 2016 at 3:17 pm Reply

I have been in a similar situation where I was beaten and my bf older sister in the next room who would have heard my cry for help did or say nothing at all. Thank God I left that relationship it possible could have lead to the same demise.

April 5, 2016 at 3:23 pm Reply

So sad

April 5, 2016 at 3:54 pm Reply

If you walk away, they saw u never loved them, if you hit them , they say u trying your best to save the relationship, so what if you use blows to do it. Its how many women live with their spouses in St Lucia. Its sad but many women are silent victims of something they would like to call LOVE…..but its not.

April 5, 2016 at 4:01 pm Reply

Post mortem not yet establish the cause of death but we are judge and jurry wow.

April 5, 2016 at 5:34 pm Reply

Families have no love nowadays if I hear my sister say drop my neck I would go and see what is going on and tryand help ..

April 5, 2016 at 4:21 pm Reply

I feel sorry for the 2 children poor thing. now they have to raise without a mother telling them I love u .smh oh boy

April 5, 2016 at 5:14 pm Reply

R.I.P jennifer…..dats sad news…..

April 9, 2016 at 9:44 am Reply

Google narcissistic abuse , love bombing . Gaslighting.triangulation financial abuse the list goes on this is serious . And abusers always choke their victim because there is usually very little evidence and the police don’t take it seriously

23. David
    April 5, 2016 at 5:25 pm Reply

The spirit of ANGER!

I refuse to align myself with friends (men or women) who abuse one one another.

Though men are the man abusers, women also fall in the same category. And they will dish out their abuses at their children in the homes or even beat-up their husbands or boyfriends.

Women are known to abuse one another in their lesbianism relationships. And we know it exist a lot in St. Lucia.

April 5, 2016 at 7:47 pm Reply

Smsh my blood boiling deh may be it was not the first time he always use to beat her up not my i killing a man for hiting me don’t even care if is my children father

April 5, 2016 at 7:52 pm Reply

Awa awa u eh put ppl on earth.. Don’t take ppl lives,if we don’t call on God wen ppl get us 100% piss u doing anything..u must be strong in dis crazy world n walk out from problem..rite now dare wen de yute man sit in jail dare b he think of wat happened n he see is dare he will remain for da rest of his life..HE WILL GO MAD

April 5, 2016 at 8:47 pm Reply

I feel bad for her kids it’s sad they to young to b goin thru that . Anyway it doesn’t matter wat the post motem says that fact is that the man killed her ova sum stupid phone he should pay for his crime

April 5, 2016 at 9:31 pm Reply

Rip Jennifer….so sad….too too sad…..can’t believe Ur dead.

April 5, 2016 at 11:43 pm Reply

message in the story
    women leave men fone alone that is their private domain

April 5, 2016 at 11:53 pm Reply

every body saying every shit
    what was she doing in the man fone or what was there so much in her fone she was prepared to die for it i have been thru that shit where my fone was my woman’s paradise always searching day in day out My fone was her recreational center now we are no more guess want over a fone looking for what she eh put if you know you will get heart ache dont go through peoples fone that is their private domain

telephone love mash up me life

April 5, 2016 at 11:55 pm Reply

lessons learnt
    DON;T GO THRU PEOPLES FONE ITS THEIR PRIVATE DOMAIN

31. Spritz
    April 6, 2016 at 6:58 am Reply

Another one dead while we hear so much about abuse. Why would a woman stay with a man who abuses her and why should a man not walk away from a woman who abuses him? I don’t call that love at all. Well I have never been hit and will never accept that. Further more I believe that the mother of the man who is likely to hit me is not born yet. I dare any man to raise a hand on me. We do not know the story of the phone but no matter what happen, whatever way he held her neck, he should know that if he didn’t drop her, at some point he would damage her neck so he didn’t care. He allowed anger and the devil to take over his mind. Now the children are left motherless. So sad. Hope the community and families help those children. Well partner, you do the crime and must serve the time. You can now only live with regret in that cold and lonely scary cell.

32. anonymous
    April 6, 2016 at 8:13 am Reply

sum women like to jump in others relationship any they end up get abuse an still say any say things will get better he will change an then their lives are taken away he was a father of two before he me her an still had u and the next almost giving birth same time an u still stayed .I feel really bad for her but she could have tried to get out .RIP god knows best

33. Godly woman
    April 6, 2016 at 3:20 pm Reply

RIP young Lady. Pray the family will take great care of your children!
    On another note, reading some of these comments has explained the mentality of people in this island. There is no excuse! reason! for this guy taking this young ladies life! A phone!, taking someone’s life because of a phone or going through a phone???
    That is just wrong! We need to change our mentality, change the way we think! Although going through another person’s phone without consent is invasion of privacy, it is worth taking a life???
    To all the persons who made the comment “don’t go through people’s phone etc”, please answer this one question:
    “do you think it’s okay to kill your partner over a mobile phone?”
    Pease leave your reply, thanks.