Bocage house destroyed in fire

A four bedroom house in Bocage went up in flames last night at about 11:00pm, it is reported.

According to information, the occupant of the dwelling house – identified as Murray William, reported smelling something burning, but dismissed it as his neighbor burning bush as usual.

However, it is reported that when the smell became overpowering, William decided to investigate and discovered that his house was on fire.

Firefighters who responded after an alarm was raised, could not save the building, which is reported to be a short distance away from the Bocage Secondary School.

Related Articles

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous
    April 11, 2016 at 6:07 am Reply

    Whenever u smell something burning pls ppl do not ignore it

Leave a Reply