The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 331.0 feet today, April 27th, 2016.
This represents a drop of 0.6 from our previous recorded level yesterday, 26th April 2016.
The level on this day last year, April 26th, 2015 was 332.1 feet.
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the North of Saint Lucia, for today Wednesday 27th April 2016.
· Fond Cannie and Cacoa
· Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
· La Borne
· Paix Bouche
Were all supplied yesterday.
Critical Actions for Today April 27th, 2016
· Fond Cannie and Cacoa will be supplied today.
· Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 are currently being supplied.
· La Borne will continue to be supplied today.
· Garrand will be supplied today.
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.