The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 330.8 feet today, May 3rd 2016. This represents an increase of 0.9 feet from our previous recorded level yesterday, May 2nd, 2016.
The level on this day last year, May 3rd, 2015 was 330.6 feet.
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of Saint Lucia, for today Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016.
· Fond Cannie and Cacoa were supplied yesterday.
· Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 were supplied and are currently being supplied.
· La Borne was supplied yesterday and is still being supplied.
· Plateau was supplied yesterday.
· Paix Bouche was supplied yesterday.
Critical Actions for Today May 3rd, 2016
· Fond Cannie and Cacoa
· Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
· La Borne
· Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Ravine MaCok and environs
· Paix Bouche
The aforementioned areas will all be supplied today.
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.