PM Announces Election Date

PM Announces Election Date

During the delivery of a National Address on Thursday, May 19 2016 Prime Minister Dr. Kenny D Anthony has announced the election date.

Election Date: Monday, June 6th 2016.

1. opps!!!
    May 19, 2016 at 8:48 pm Reply

I am happy he did. But he has no regard for the students writing exams. Very insentive guy. If an act of fear.

May 19, 2016 at 9:11 pm Reply

I agree 200%. He should know better. Only thinks of self…so sad

May 19, 2016 at 9:24 pm Reply

Lets get it on, done and over! Students writing exams, lame excuse. Last week it was Jazz, this week its students writing exams, next week it will ve carnival and the following week it will be school vacation and opening of school. When should he announce elections? Creole month! PLEASE….

1. Jan
        May 20, 2016 at 12:06 am Reply

They don’t know what they want st Lucian complain about anything and everything .bunch of hyprocite

May 19, 2016 at 8:57 pm Reply

3. whats going on
    May 19, 2016 at 9:01 pm Reply

Maysier, Kenny really do that quick and uninspiring. I barely heard that. No bells, no bravado, no jumping, cheering, almost like a thieve in the night. Roads still unfinished, projects still in limbo, neither hospitals open. Aa what Kenny doing? Da man take me by surprise, there. I thought the announcement could not be less than 3 weeks, the 6th of June is only 18 days away. How smart or foolish, guess time will tell.

May 19, 2016 at 9:03 pm Reply

Let da voodoo begin .666

May 19, 2016 at 9:16 pm Reply

As the prime minister you should know what is happening. Minister for education should know CEE is just around the corner. The kids need as much time as possible. This is gonna just cause a disruption in the entire school schedule. Election day.. etc. Think about the kids. They matter too… couldn’t you wait after?

6. pissed
    May 19, 2016 at 9:23 pm Reply

The uwp ask to call it june now they do people crying.Take in u’ll pipe and smoke it

7. Unsatisfied
    May 19, 2016 at 9:24 pm Reply

666 indeed.

8. Observer
    May 19, 2016 at 9:47 pm Reply

Lucians, finally we will have our say.

Don’t forget Kenny told investors not to come and do business in our country when he was in opposition.

With so many unemployed young people in our country, do you think that a man who’s our PM today should make such a statement that has kept investors out of our country up to a day like today.

What a wicked man as PM of our country. We must never ever forget that statement when we go out to vote.

9. St. Lucian
    May 19, 2016 at 9:49 pm Reply

OPPS that is the same thing I realised. No respect for children in common entrance and CXC.
    Like its to hell with them. All of that meetings and campaign noise.
    But he make sure it did not affecting jazz or carnival.

So what’s new as the disrespect continues.

May 19, 2016 at 9:53 pm Reply

May 19, 2016 at 10:08 pm Reply

Vamous Kenny and his group of looters. Go on vacation and don’t come back.

12. Mrs carter
    May 19, 2016 at 11:16 pm Reply

We st lucians have a problem with everything…

13. The Commentator
    May 20, 2016 at 1:05 am Reply

Tick tock. Tick tock. The countdown has begun.

14. Truth be told
    May 20, 2016 at 7:06 am Reply

That man is well calculated he knows everything he’s trying, 17 seats with 17 days to plot on 6.6.6teen, good thing I’m not a voter i see no difference in this place now they will try to look for things to do and call the contract projects this shit ain’t buying me, gud luck to whom ever. My opinion the win shall be 9:8

May 20, 2016 at 8:27 am Reply

May God continue to have his way. My only words my only words my only words. God remains in control. May souls find peace

16. karen
    May 20, 2016 at 9:20 am Reply

Polls open at 6 am on the 6th day of the 6th month. They close at 6 pm on the 6 th day of the 6 th month. Kenny’s lucky numbers I guess.