Richard will not run!

Richard will not run!

Former Housing Minister, Richard Frederick, has confirmed that he will not be contesting the next general elections.

During his MBC television programme tonight, Frederick cited the short time frame within which to prepare for the June 6, 2016 poll, as well as the fact that he would have to be in a contest with not one, but two main political parties.

He asserted that he would not be present for nomination.

According to Richard Frederick, he and his team will take a back seat and watch events unfold.

May 26, 2016 at 9:19 pm Reply

I hate to say this…I really wish Richard would be there…. Richard Frederick is the best pain in the arse for uwp….

May 26, 2016 at 9:28 pm Reply

If I can’t vote for Richard den am not voting this year

3. Truth be told
    May 26, 2016 at 10:07 pm Reply

I would wish for Richard to run, nut since he is not i would love for Sarah to win Kenny called the elections not only hoping to win thinking that uwp isn’t ready but he did it wanting central Castries to win by Stanley, that arrogant man. U eh see they hang him everywhere except georgeville where he can have a jamet of his choice every other day, the $5bag minister. Since Richard is not running and its my right to vote i will definitely be voting Sarah especially as i don’t want that man to win. Slp got scared wen they heard Frederick was going up, zort té pere

4. starry herman branch
    May 27, 2016 at 6:52 am Reply

Richard you know that my support for party come’s first . But i always respect the rights of all people so as it is your right to run or not too run. And as you have known that i have ask you to think of doing the best thing . So for me this the right thing to let the SLP and the UWP go against each other. But in all of that in my heart i will always remember what you has done for me as members of the same Party and i need you bow out of government with due respect my brother……Standing as a man for the future .

5. Kim
    May 27, 2016 at 7:07 am Reply

I guess Sarah Flood it is.

May 27, 2016 at 10:07 am Reply

He never stand a chance of winning

7. Sad-But-True
    May 27, 2016 at 10:48 am Reply

May God Bless you, Richard!
    You are a True Son Of The Soil.
    God Bless!

8. Interpreter
    May 27, 2016 at 10:49 am Reply

Mr. Frederick never stood a chance of winning that seat! not after that close run Mr. Felix gave him the last time around. it was just a whole plan to help SLP take the seat by splitting the non SLP voters. Que Serah Serah it SHALL be.