Jeannine accuses Ezechiel of sexual assault

Jeannine accuses Ezechiel of sexual assault

Former Micoud North MP, Jeannine Compton-Antoine has accused former Agriculture Minister, Ezechiel Joseph of sexual assault.

Compton-Antoine made the accusation last night while outlining reasons why she left the United Workers Party (UWP).

“Let me tell you about some of the reasons why I resigned and I have never spoken about it except to my husband and a few other people and I am telling you this here tonight because I am tired of people saying that I left and abandoned the people,” the former MP told supporters last night.

Compton-Antoine said she had gone to see then Agriculture Minister, Ezechiel Joseph, about projects in the Micoud North constituency, which is a farming community.

She disclosed that she knew Joseph long before, as they had both attended the same university.

Compton-Antoine said she thought the former Babonneau MP was her friend.

“I am talking to the man and the man is chatting me, so I am wondering what is going on,” she said.

Compton-Antoine said she kept telling Joseph to let them talk about Micoud North, the farmers and the problems they were having.

But she stated that he kept returning to the same topic.

“When I saw that nothing was happening, I said I would leave now,” the former Micoud North MP recounted.

She told supporters that as she got up to leave, Joseph grabbed her.

Compton-Antoine said:

“He tried to take off my shirt and kiss me, and you are telling me that I must stay with people like that?”

She said the alleged sexual assault happened in the Ministry of Agriculture at the government buildings on the Castries Waterfront.

Contacted by the Times for comment, Joseph denied that the incident ever occurred.

He asserted that it never happened.

In addition, the former Agriculture Minister raised questions as to why Compton-Antoine, who has never cited sexual assault as a reason for leaving the UWP, would raise the issue now, several years later.

Joseph also told the Times that he was seeking legal advice on the matter.

1. Woy!
    May 30, 2016 at 1:45 pm Reply

Why now…that’s low smh

May 30, 2016 at 1:50 pm Reply

Y is only now you revealing your love ones secrets

May 30, 2016 at 1:57 pm Reply

That so funny ha ha ha ha .

4. Interesting
    May 30, 2016 at 1:58 pm Reply

quite an interesting turn of events here. although its late but i think she finally opened up about it wrong forum though.

5. Upset
    May 30, 2016 at 1:59 pm Reply

Jeanine whether it happened or not bad move should have reported it immediately he can now sur you because you have no evidence to support ur claims sighhhhh when will we learn

1. disgusted much
      May 30, 2016 at 2:20 pm Reply

exactly….well said

6. Oh my good Lord!
    May 30, 2016 at 2:00 pm Reply

Jeanne, I am proud if you for coming out with this. To many times women who have gone through these similar situations are to afraid and ashamed to expose their perpetrators. Let your healing process continue. As a victim of rape I stand with you 100%. I respect you enough to know that you spoke the truth about what happened to you. I stand with you!!!

7. smh
    May 30, 2016 at 2:07 pm Reply

The lady too vicious… Only now as you fishing for votes? You are an educated woman why didnt you take action you are that vulnerable? Come again bare nonsense!! As you campaigning u get the strength to say it to the world. Gosh woman get a grip!!!! Yall have history come with the full story.

8. Anytime is the Right time-Speak Out
    May 30, 2016 at 2:07 pm Reply

There are many of us who have gone through traumatic events and decades after we never spoke about it. Good for you Jeannine. Every time is the right time to speak about violence against women.

9. Sad-But-True
    May 30, 2016 at 2:09 pm Reply

This is a SICK SOCIETY WE ARE LIVING IN.
    Sexual PREDATORS ARE RUNNING RAMPANT.

SHAME ON YOU, EZEKIEL!

10. Victim
    May 30, 2016 at 2:10 pm Reply

I stand with you 100% the culture in this country to blame victims is shameless !

11. Sad-But-True
    May 30, 2016 at 2:13 pm Reply

Joseph, your legal Team will inform you to let it go.
    Because you do lack Credibility!

12. U known
    May 30, 2016 at 2:15 pm Reply

He can’t sue her …..sex.crimes have no statutory limitations she can report him and he can still be prosecuted …..so before try anything I hope he knows that

1. Rebel
      May 30, 2016 at 2:57 pm Reply

He can sue her sir/madame especially if she has nothing to prove what she is saying.

May 31, 2016 at 5:59 am Reply

This is how uneducated people like you are! Another idiotic statement- shame on you @ Rebel.

13. Sad-But-True
    May 30, 2016 at 2:15 pm Reply

Look at the TRASH WE ARE VOTING FOR.
    SMH

14. St. Lucian
    May 30, 2016 at 2:16 pm Reply

Really??!! The things politics have ppl doing. Smdh

15. angry
    May 30, 2016 at 2:18 pm Reply

If he was a labour, most of u would say that’s true but as is UWP is something else.Bravo Jeannie its not to late,stand your grounds

16. Angry!
    May 30, 2016 at 2:19 pm Reply

Kudos to you Jeannie. Irrespective of when you chose to speak about it the party hacks would have always centred it round politics. It’s high time such acts have been reported. Jimmy Saville in the making.

17. DISGRACEFUL
    May 30, 2016 at 2:23 pm Reply

NO MATTER IF SHE SAID IT YEARS BEFORE OR YEARS AFTER…..I COMMEND HER FOR HAVING THE COURAGE TO COME FOURTH AT THIS POINT. PEOPLE WILL DEFINITELY SAY WHY NOW???? BUT WHEN YOURE FACE WITH COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR DECISION TO LEAVE A PARTY AND PERSONS CONSTANTLY QUESTIONING YOUR LOYALTY TO A PARTY THAT YOUR FATHER STARTED, THE ONLY LOGICAL THING TO DO IS TO ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS. WHICH SHE HAS, SO WHY NOW QUESTION JEANINE EVEN FURTHER FOR ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS. GIVE THE LADY A BREAK!!!!!!!!

18. opps!!!
    May 30, 2016 at 2:24 pm Reply

If thats true then he, lorne,cladius should all be out of politics. But i cant understand why a husband alllow that to stay so quiet for so long. Some thing fishy. May be they had their secret fling from times. For a compton i am surprise you did not do anything about that eariler.

1. Nonsence
      May 30, 2016 at 2:32 pm Reply

Oppps great answer then he Lorne and Cladius should b out of politics u mean to tell me a female politition stoop so low woman now alone I hope u bring the other two in the court room to and how much or what is ur excuse of a husband getting out of it now a fat cheque lmfao

19. DISGRACEFUL
    May 30, 2016 at 2:25 pm Reply

BY THE WAY I AM SECRETLY HOPING THAT SHE WINS THAT MICOUD SEAT!!!!!!BOOM THERE IT IS…………..

1. Bad gyal
      May 30, 2016 at 11:55 pm Reply

She will

May 30, 2016 at 2:25 pm Reply

Jeannine woye. If my memory serve me correct, this will be the second time that you will be representing as an independent candidate off course. The first time you went up would have been a perfect time to bring ALL YOUR REASONS FOR LEAVING THE PARTY. Poor you. I suspect that you are going senile. you will have to answer at the courts..SMDH.

May 30, 2016 at 2:26 pm Reply

lie she ah tell

22. DISGRACEFUL
    May 30, 2016 at 2:26 pm Reply

NOT ASKING FOR IT!!!!!!!!

23. Sad-But-True
    May 30, 2016 at 2:29 pm Reply

I hope she can now take the matter to the Courts.

We cannot be voting PEOPLE LIKE THIS GUY INTO OFFICE!

1. The Truth
      May 30, 2016 at 2:37 pm Reply

I hope you put Lorne and Claudius in the bracket ….

1. like really
        May 30, 2016 at 3:05 pm Reply

i second ur motion

2. Sad-But-True
        May 30, 2016 at 3:58 pm Reply

Lorne and Claudius have been vindicated.

1. The Truth
          May 31, 2016 at 6:55 am Reply

If you call paying someone off vindicated okkk …. just shows the hypocrisy of some of you people. A further more where was her husband in all of this, what type of man lets his wife go through this and not react. Just a few words to think about when yall are quick to believe every tale in this silly season.

May 30, 2016 at 4:13 pm Reply

Correction, this man doh put ‘guy’ in that. Look pun. Lololol

24. 1051-1100
    May 30, 2016 at 2:30 pm Reply

TODAY IS NOT THE DAY- I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME!!!

1. champion
      May 30, 2016 at 2:34 pm Reply

What if she is telling the truth and feels like this is the right time since he is about to represent a constituency with alot of females????????????????

1. mr
        May 30, 2016 at 7:43 pm Reply

she looks like a mannn…..of all the women around….think thats a cheap shot

May 30, 2016 at 2:32 pm Reply

I will not say it never happen I was not around but I just feel as election is near she wants to come up with these sexual abuse to crush the man career.She should a make a report as soon as this incident happen why now election is round the corner you want to say this about the man.

1. The Truth
      May 30, 2016 at 2:40 pm Reply

Im not saying she’s lying, but as a man my wife would confide in me an encounter like this there is no way in hell there wouldn’t be a reaction. The story maybe true, but the timing is questionable.

26. Uncle Sejay
    May 30, 2016 at 2:41 pm Reply

Jeannine will do and say any thing to get a little more vote why now you wanna come and say that nonsense about the guy women like you Jeannine are so dirty try and do like your daddy and fight fear wait you can not do that that’s why you ran and now you wanna come with this nonsense how low can you go Jeannine apparently really low keep sinking you’re almost to the bottom choops

May 30, 2016 at 2:42 pm Reply

How much did you get paid to say this?

1. jones
      May 30, 2016 at 3:15 pm Reply

Someone like jeannine and her daughter that like so much sex talking shate

2. micoud
      May 30, 2016 at 4:42 pm Reply

if I were you I would shut up

May 30, 2016 at 7:24 pm Reply

Stu

28. Unknown
    May 30, 2016 at 2:51 pm Reply

His habit. He is known to being disrespectful to women.ask him about the child he fathered in Babonneau with s young girl and to this day he keeps denying it and refuses to do a paternity test

1. Blindspot
      May 30, 2016 at 3:14 pm Reply

If the Court request a paternity test then he is obligated to do it. Take him to Court and the Judge will order a paternity test!

29. angel @gmail.com
    May 30, 2016 at 2:53 pm Reply

Jeanine too two vicieux just so

30. Angella Charles
    May 30, 2016 at 2:53 pm Reply

Why did she kept it for so long ?and she told her husband and he also keep it secret what kind of a husband who would hear that kind of news and kept it secret? I will not say it not tru but I can’t bealieve

1. Blindspot
      May 30, 2016 at 3:16 pm Reply

But which husband though…is it the former or the current?

May 30, 2016 at 3:01 pm Reply

Upset, this just shows how dirty politics can be, why is Jeanne coming out with this now? Did somebody pay her to do this? I will still vote for Ezekiel.

May 30, 2016 at 3:44 pm Reply

That’s all u ppl concern about politics. Unbelievable

May 30, 2016 at 7:20 pm Reply

It has to become politics when she says it on a political platform, she made it about politics.

32. Lionel Elllis
    May 30, 2016 at 3:09 pm Reply

Jeannine, you just made me remember Anita Hill. Sorry for you at the poles

33. HUH?!
    May 30, 2016 at 3:12 pm Reply

Mweh PEH!!!!

May 30, 2016 at 3:15 pm Reply

ahhhh bullshit..she lie

35. Sha
    May 30, 2016 at 3:41 pm Reply

Always coming up with same shit weather it’s true or not Mr Joseph will still just my vote nun of Us prefect many of us to quick to judge everyone has a vice smh

36. Jesus is lord
    May 30, 2016 at 3:50 pm Reply

Yes my people how can we true these politicians my friends the only one we can trust especially in this time we are living is Christ and Christ he never promise us what he can’t deliver his promise his sure let us all seek the lord and live let us all live for him cause that’s what mater

37. Unknown
    May 30, 2016 at 3:54 pm Reply

I would say bravo to her but she wait to long to make a report after there was all these talk about violencd against women only now i ashsme for her

38. Unknown
    May 30, 2016 at 3:55 pm Reply

Now i c how much she on slp side

May 30, 2016 at 4:04 pm Reply

SOS Mr. Norbert Williams what’s yours call on this one????

NORBIE!!!!!

40. frustrated
    May 30, 2016 at 4:07 pm Reply

We are always quick to condemn before we get to know the whole story. Don’t forget that there are three sides to every story. Your side, my side and the truth. This is an unspeakable crime and I do not condone this kind of behavior and if it so happens that at the end of it all, he is found guilty of this despicable crime then he should be graced with the full extent of the law but remember people “you are innocent until proven guilty”.

May 30, 2016 at 4:08 pm Reply

The women arms of UWP always talking shate about respect for women.

Mate wife was sick with cancer and he was with his jabal from garrand Babonneau. The woman he is still with today.. vieux chieux.. Only his family he checking for… I went to school with his son and now he has a big job in ministry of agriculture union… I worked harder than mate and have more papers than mate and I am still job hunting smdh.

May 30, 2016 at 4:40 pm Reply

you so ignorant

May 31, 2016 at 2:04 pm Reply

I ignorant .. u axx. I know ezechiel more than you know smdh… to see how lucians are so stupid , only unemployed persons that are looking for jobs outthere.

May 30, 2016 at 4:57 pm Reply

Oh really so because of Ezekiel you don’t have a job….oh aloes help this poor guy

May 30, 2016 at 8:06 pm Reply

what dose this have to do with his son or how much papers you got ???

May 30, 2016 at 4:09 pm Reply

Her mother should come out with files on the dirty plan they had for her husband John Compton…….

I guess people would say 7 days before elections…..

May 30, 2016 at 4:15 pm Reply

This is not The UWP of John Compton…. I may vote labour but for sure not UWP…..

We need to get all these rejhect SLP people out of the party…. King must be made party leader to clean shop…..

44. Jamie
    May 30, 2016 at 4:26 pm Reply

Jeanine you are such a big liar! and most lucians can read through your deceit.
    WHY ONLY NOW??? my thing is that if this was true, the way you were upset with the uwp in 2011, you would have dropped that on a platform.
    so convenient, just days before the elections?? wow…you no longer have my vote!smdh

45. O_O
    May 30, 2016 at 4:31 pm Reply

I live in Babonneau and I know Ezekiel.
    For sure, he Treats his wife with utmost disdain and lack of respect.
    I know a particular woman at Laguerre was solicited for sex byEzekiel. And this woman has a Bar Attached to her house at the Bus-Shelter at Laguerre.

So I am not surprise by the things Ezekiel do.

May 30, 2016 at 8:12 pm Reply

she has a bar attached to her hous at the bus shelter????. what shate is this ???????

46. man man
    May 30, 2016 at 4:32 pm Reply

lie she ah tell

47. man mand
    May 30, 2016 at 4:33 pm Reply

she lie

May 30, 2016 at 4:33 pm Reply

Shut up Jamie

She can say that when she wanted too.. she has up to ten years to make any statements. know ur damn laws. whether she is telling the truth or not.. take a page from cosby book .

May 30, 2016 at 4:34 pm Reply

Shut up Jamie …..

50. O_O
    May 30, 2016 at 4:37 pm Reply

And i suspect Ezekiel wants to be back in office so he “Play The Field.” Because more tax-payers money in his pocket = More Vulnerable Women at His Disposal.

51. O_O
    May 30, 2016 at 4:38 pm Reply

And i suspect Ezekiel wants to be back in office so he can “Play The Field.” Because more tax-payers money in his pocket = More Vulnerable Women at His Disposal.

May 30, 2016 at 4:40 pm Reply

There is no evidence to prove the woman’s story or to incriminate the man….but some people are proud of her and standing with her…? Is this how it is done in St. Lucia?

May 30, 2016 at 4:42 pm Reply

O_O he has been buying votes and campaigning along time ago.

He always at church baptizing them young girls children. Taking up the role of god father.. HAHAHA

1. O_O
      May 30, 2016 at 5:11 pm Reply

Rotflmao!

Never trust a Church going, “Ezekiel.” Lol.
      The Taiwanese money in his Back-Pocket, gave him the “Edge of Insanity” with the Females. Lmao!

54. Please People Think
    May 30, 2016 at 4:42 pm Reply

May 30, 2016 at 4:44 pm Reply

As much as I think there is no smoke without fire, at the same time why now jeannine. Am not saying she lye but coming out with that now make no sense to me.ezechiel have a right to sue her because she have no evedence on the matter. But am happy she make world know what is going on with these guys. Any jeannine sad to know these happened.

56. Aa
    May 30, 2016 at 4:44 pm Reply

May 30, 2016 at 4:51 pm Reply

Well, well, well.
    Why now? Seriously? People will go to great lengths to get what they want.
    Sorry Jeanine, but this is really hard to swollow.
    Who will the next target from UWP be? You guys will do anything during this week to ensure UWP do not win this election.
    This breaking news will certainly not change my mind for voting the UWP candidate in my constituency of Babonneau.
    Wrong move Jeanine.

58. GUD vibz
    May 30, 2016 at 4:53 pm Reply

She needs a drug test

59. POLITRICKS
    May 30, 2016 at 4:59 pm Reply

WASNT LORNE ACCUSED OF WORST? WE FORGET TOO QUICKLY. NOT SAYING IT DIDNT HAPPEN BUT JEANINE STOOPED TO HER LOWEST PUTTING THAT INFO OUT AT THIS TIME. THEY ALL PLAY DIRTY BUT JEANINE JUST BROUGHT OUT THE FILTH.

May 30, 2016 at 5:05 pm Reply

B.S
    This is BULLSHIT…….
    Why now Jeanine ? You do know that your actions are going to destroy this man’s reputation for good.THIS IS EVIL…………………………………………………..
    You are very malicious.Our entire family supported you in the last election.Well my dear you have just lost 5 votes from Micoud North.You remember your precious dad’s reputation with the ladies/school girls/women that worked for him on his plantation right ……..

1. O_O
      May 30, 2016 at 5:13 pm Reply

HAHAHAHA!
      Who are you?

61. John
    May 30, 2016 at 5:46 pm Reply

He is NOT even running for the SAME SEAT AS HER!!! So how can it be politically motivated????

This is not political slander, this is the truth…and she chose to speak out on why she made a dcision years ago.

1. M
      May 30, 2016 at 10:46 pm Reply

Babonneau is a target seat. Labour cannot lose it at any cost. A deal has been done.

62. D axe
    May 30, 2016 at 6:09 pm Reply

Come on jan only now why ? this seam like an election story u creating u all are the same give me a break choops

63. child of god
    May 30, 2016 at 6:27 pm Reply

She seeking attention.Nobody is talking about her, she is trying to be in the spot light.

64. Yo peh
    May 30, 2016 at 6:38 pm Reply

Y is now as elections is near you tlking that crap choopzzzzzz

May 30, 2016 at 6:39 pm Reply

Let this thing play out before I come to a conclusion. May be true. May be false. Why so long before coming out? There are some pursuing Cosby about things they said took place ever since the sixties. For Jeannine own good I hope its true. For Joseph own good I hope its false. Let the guilty pay for his/her sins.

66. Andre
    May 30, 2016 at 6:53 pm Reply

For all those who say she lie and don’t believe her. I say to you wait till it happen to your daughter, mother, sister, relative and we shall hear your cry. Hope you would want the world to hear your cry.
    Some Saint Lucians can be very insensitive. They politicize every thing until shit happen to them.
    I believe her.

May 30, 2016 at 7:28 pm Reply

It is just so weird that as an independent candidate and with Labour currently in power that Jeannine campaigns against UWP for not working in Micoud. Let us talk about labour’s four and a half years Jeannine. You should bash both.

May 30, 2016 at 7:38 pm Reply

Did Jeannine just wake up from a dream? Smh.

May 30, 2016 at 7:55 pm Reply

Do you expect us to believe this your father must be turning in his grave for you to stoop so low

May 30, 2016 at 8:25 pm Reply

well well well. we all have our opinions of this.1 if this really happen and you said it to you husband why didn’t you report it?. 2 why you choose to come out with it now?. 3 if i remember clearly when the question was pose you as to why leave the UWP your answer was ( its not the UWP your father form)

1. Just Saying
      May 30, 2016 at 9:34 pm Reply

I support you on that. It appears that she is working in concert with some political affiliates to put a stumbling block in the way of the UWP, to prevent them from winning. They fear the lost that is on the horizon. Jeannine has no political foresight for Micoud, she is only there to split the votes and give SLP a chance in Micoud. Her allegations, if true, are brought out now to derail Ezechiel’s chances. If not, having revealed that to her husband and others, what deterred any of them from coming out sooner. A person with her connections! What was she scared of? This does not seem to make good sense. I may be wrong, but too many questions left out of this.

71. Woman
    May 30, 2016 at 9:30 pm Reply

We need to hear Gayle Rigobert’s opinion on this Matter.
    Are the “Sisters” going to support Jeannine or support her alleged sexual Abuser, Ezekiel.

1. Just Saying
      May 30, 2016 at 9:47 pm Reply

There is no one to support in this mater at this point. We should stand with Jeannine if she presents enough evidence to warrant our support. Having waited so long to come forward. Bearing in mind that she is a woman carrying a very powerful name by St. Lucian standards. And she is very well connected in Caribbean circles, if not wider circles. Having said that, we should also wait before casting judgement on Ezechiel. He is presumed innocent until proven guilty. Lets allow this to play out fairly.

72. Ti Avocar
    May 30, 2016 at 9:41 pm Reply

Shame on you Janine. I had some respect for you but just lost it. You are an educated woman seeking to empower women and you did not feel empowered enough to report this all these years. it took an election. How then can you empower women.

June 1, 2016 at 11:21 am Reply

She is empowering women by coming out she is showing it is never to late to speak out…there is no time limit to expose beasts… if he did do what she claim then he must serve his judgement regardless of when that is. Some women are murdered never getting the opportunity to report their case. We should stand by her for finally having the courage to come out or should we stand by him and show the world we support rapists!!!

May 30, 2016 at 10:35 pm Reply

Shame on you Jeanine …stop drinking rum and doing shate all over saint lucia. You are delusional!! Trying to tarnish a man’s reputation for votes. Move deh. EZEKIEL SHOULDTAKE YOU TO COURT.

May 30, 2016 at 10:37 pm Reply

The woman is not going up against EZEKEL so she has no gain . Ezekel knows that this woman would not lie about something like this . Many times I have heard about his nasty behavior toward certain individuals . It time those guy stop that shate their doing . He just keeps deceiving the people all the time

1. jade
      May 30, 2016 at 10:49 pm Reply

Labar need the Babonneau seat to remain in power. Anything is possible in this battle. What deals are going on in the background. Roserie was not supposed to run. Jeanine was to be allowed to win and cross over. Its all a crafty plan.

May 30, 2016 at 10:39 pm Reply

EZEKEL should know that he can not be doing this type of thing and not to expect kama

May 30, 2016 at 10:58 pm Reply

What kind of a husband is that? he must be some macomer man. Your wife was sexually abuse and you stay silence. areal man would approach that aqueser and kick the shit out of him.

May 30, 2016 at 11:07 pm Reply

Yeah he may be doing his thing on a side. But he is a good representative for his ppl

78. gone
    May 31, 2016 at 3:21 am Reply

She should be ashamed now she making that pronouncement. It took two elections to gain the courage to speak out your father I know is very disappointed in what that daughter has become a great fake and a labour hake.

79. Truth be told
    May 31, 2016 at 6:53 am Reply

She could be telling the truth but my whole thing is y now since u were so upset with uwp years ago u should have said it then if u ask me, these men in politics alot of them use their position to disrespect us women but its which one of us who allows it. I have been a victim in Castries central and this is the reason y i could never vote to put a man in power if not for Sarah i would never enter a polling station. These men put these women in the job and they don’t move up in the field the only move sideways and they think its position cause that’s how dump they are. That’s y Stanley u should never win guilty as charge, u want to so bad u already promising them job but u know who u giving it too cause it doesn’t stop with the rallying they still have to do more after the fact. For me the party could be only females.

May 31, 2016 at 7:04 am Reply

Ezekel is a dog

May 31, 2016 at 7:04 am Reply

This manl is a dog

82. Noside
    May 31, 2016 at 11:29 am Reply

She believed she can get sympathy votes but I honestly believe there is more to the story .Jeannine had the hots for the man . She use to lead the man on .befor she enter the man office she have to check her teeth,hair and fix her clothes.unbutton her blouse so she chest can be seen.u have just made the worst mistake thus will not by you votes infact you have just dug your own grave.by by by

83. Noside
    May 31, 2016 at 11:40 am Reply

Well well well u said ur husband abused you and you never said nun bout it except a few weeks ago which husband is that now this.you said is politics that made your children go astray.U don’t have the balls for that . Remember when u put the letter under king door and U lied and said people want to kill you make us rush vfort with you . Girl you have a bag of lies but you know we know your dirty baggage which is the truth. Your father had sex with more than 100 under age girls . Bringing woman to be his sex slave on his plantation.How many brothers and sisters you have out there. They learnt from daddy crampy

84. Cleo
    May 31, 2016 at 11:54 am Reply

At a public meeting in Micoud on Friday the 27th all Flamboo speakers repeatedly ask Janine to tell the truth, her reasons for leaving the party? So why all the chaos? Sometimes we ask for the truth but can’t deal with the truth!! Politicians must learn to be more careful.

May 31, 2016 at 5:06 pm Reply

Mr….Joseh I don’t know if this thing about you and Mrs Antoine happened for true….. But you need to step up and care for that Lil boy in Boguis cause he’s yours….. Do the right thing take care of him….Be sure your sins will find you out. ………

Your sons cousin

86. moonty
    May 31, 2016 at 10:15 pm Reply

Honorable john Compton should revive and give her a good hard tap burning her illiterate head.. Suddenly she trying to accuse the man because she find it insecure that her party won’t succeed .. Janine is none other than a paid sabotage

May 31, 2016 at 10:55 pm Reply

I do not understand how you lucians allow men like Ezekel to be made into a God.
    This is non sense . YOU REALLY THINK THAT THIS GUY IS SINLESS ……COME ON PEOPLE . THE MAN HAS DESIRES LIKE EVERY OTHER MAN ON THIS EARTH . WE ARE ENCOURGING MEN OF POSITIONS TO USE AND ABUSE OUR WOMEN THATS WHY WE HAVE SUCH HIGH RAPE CASES . I KNOW EZEKEL AND HE IS SURE NO DAMN SAINT . IT’S TIME WE START CHANGING OUR OF THINKING IN THIS COUNTRY . I HATIVE A MAN WHO DECEIVES PEOPLE FOR HIS OWN INTEREST!!!!!

June 1, 2016 at 10:17 am Reply

I stand by you Jeannine, what did he expect to get away with it for the rest of his life. He should come out of the political scene and subjected to a polygraph test …I expect this won’t be the case…those questioning her timing there is never a correct time to say you have been the victim of such a genius crime we see it in the news all the time victims are simply to scared. People will only understand when it happens in their home when it’s their loved ones. SMH. In my opinion it’s perfect why let a brute have a say in how our country is run!!! I salute you Jeannine

89. sani
    June 1, 2016 at 4:41 pm Reply

she lie she ask him and he said no shes lying and jeannine u will pay for this