The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.2 feet today, May 30th 2016. This represents a decrease of 0.2 feet from our previous recorded level yesterday, May 29th, 2016.
The level on this day last year, May 30th, 2015 was 323.2 feet.
Maximum level is 333.0
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of Saint Lucia, for today Monday, May 30th, 2016.
· Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 were supplied and are currently being supplied.
· La Borne was supplied yesterday.
· Desrameaux, Ti Dauphin, Ravine Macok and environs were supplied yesterday.
· Garand was supplied yesterday.
Critical Actions for Today May 30th, 2016
· Fond Cannie and Cacoa are currently being supplied
· Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 are currently being.
· Paix Bouche Tank is currently closed to facilitate pumping of water to Plateau this evening.
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.