Pierre cautions against victimization

Pierre cautions against victimization

Castries East MP, Philip J.Pierre, has declared that he respects the will of the people in the outcome of the June 6, 2016 general elections, but cautions against victimization by the new administration.

The Saint Lucia Labour Party (SLP), of which Pierre is Deputy Political leader, lost the elections by a margin of 11 to 6.

“I respect the fact that we are no longer in political power and I respect the fact that the people have chosen a new government,” he told the Times.

However the former government minister in the SLP administration said he hopes that the new government does not target his or any other constituency won by the labour party for victimization or exclusion.

Pierre asserted that he is ready to work for the people.

He stated that he is ready to see that all the projects he started are continued and the people of Castries East are treated like citizens of Saint Lucia.

“I hope that the government does not victimize my constituency for supporting me,” Pierre declared.

New Prime Minister, Allen Chastanet, had indicated at his swearing in earlier this week, that he wanted to co-operate with the opposition.

Pierre said he hoped the new Prime Minister sticks to his promises.

He expressed his deep gratitude to the people of his constituency, saying:

“I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart. They stayed with me, they stuck with me and I won this election with a comfortable majority. It is all thanks to them, to my team, these people who voted for me all over the years.”

Pierre defeated newcomer, Fortuna Belrose in the general elections.

The preliminary count showed him ahead by over three hundred votes.

June 9, 2016 at 10:40 am Reply

well done bro

2. Upset
    June 9, 2016 at 11:04 am Reply

Now alone he saying that when he was in power no uwp ppl couldn’t get work… When u go to his office if u a uwp person u cannot c him… Rhata is not things ppl told mW that is things we the uwp ppl have experience under him so now he wants to talk … Get out of here.. Yo yed

3. Upset
    June 9, 2016 at 11:08 am Reply

Now alone he saying that when he was in power no uwp ppl couldn’t get work… When u go to his office if u a uwp person u cannot c him… That is not things ppl told me that is things we the uwp ppl have experience under him so now he wants to talk … Get out of here.. Yo yed

4. illuminati
    June 9, 2016 at 11:17 am Reply

Now alone you talking but I don’t blame you is the ppl in the office that does treat the ppl bad

June 9, 2016 at 11:45 am Reply

hear who is talking
    Pip you have the heart to talk about victimization
    pip you sure can forget fast
    i was waiting for this opportunity to unleash on you hope you remember my father who headed a unit for almost 6 years when you came into office you took the unit away from him. had him sitting in a cubicle( not even an office) with nothing to do for three years until he retired during this time he received a salary from the public purse for doing nothing absolutely nothing
    pip you have the balls
    PIP go back through the years and check how many UWP supporters who you set aside brought in your cronies made them supervisors
    please pip i never thought i would her such crap coming from you
    you were the chief crook and bottle washer in victimization
    PIP remember the contractors you black listed because they were UWP supporters i remember they coming home to my dad and complaining how they can’ get work
    thank God my dad had a skill qualified in is area of work PIP i can only feel sorry for you
    you out now you crying foul
    go back with that
    zote ped

June 9, 2016 at 11:50 am Reply

Why is he afraid now when that was the treatment they gave to many supporters of the opposing party when they were in power. My advice to Mr. Pierre is to try his best to work along side the new government to make our St. Lucia a better place. What we need is unity to bring St. Lucia back to form, back to a place where its people and visitorsare no llonger afraid to walk. And to bring back the fear of God in our land

7. Harold Edwardsa
    June 9, 2016 at 11:56 am Reply

Pip you have selected memory you when in office was guilty of victimisation you are one of the worse perpetrators of that vile abuse of power.
    Infact you were even worse you joined the SLP brigade of elitist, you even victimised Labour supporters who dared to question you or your leader.
    Sorry , what goes round come round..

8. I TITUS EMMANUEL.
    June 9, 2016 at 11:58 am Reply

I don’t think the pm will do like other politicians. And if he does
    he will be out just like the others…the voice of the people is the voice of God.he knows their pain.and if the pm understand the people pain he Will make right decisions for the people.

9. opps!!!
    June 9, 2016 at 12:02 pm Reply

Pip keep quiet. You all issued contracts to DPS and PS,s just before election. So go hide your face.

10. francine
    June 9, 2016 at 12:10 pm Reply

Pip is that so? Did u forget what you told my son two years ago? Let me remind u. U told him that there are no jobs for people holding degrees from the US, and that priority will be given to UWI graduates. Why did u say that? Because u know that we were flabeau. # KARMA b…ch

11. Our Time to Shine
    June 9, 2016 at 12:24 pm Reply

“He indicated that he is ready to work for the people” SERIOUSLY?!!!!!! It took 20 years for you to be ready to work for the people? Is this IDIOTIC MORON serious? Only now that the opposition leader position I available? You will NEVER be in that position. Earnest Hilaire is far more fitting than you are. You need to go gardening. For the first time you went around your constituency in a flat van, yes a flat van, took your head out of the clouds begging people to ” vote for me!” It had to take the one you claimed to be the parachute candidate, to get you to attempt to do your job? You don’t care about the people of Castries East; you care about you pocket, Philip Jack Pierre. The parachute candidate had you running around like a headless chicken. Mr. The Horrible Philip J Pierre, I deeply sympathize with you as Zot Ped, Zot Ped, Zot Ped. It’s your time to retire because I strongly believe that you are tired.

12. The Observer
    June 9, 2016 at 12:24 pm Reply

Mr. Pierre, I strongly believe all the comments made against you.

You have the same disposition like the late Romanous Lansiquote.

Your novelty gone and it is my sincere opinion that you should get out of politics before it’s too late and you end up like Kenny/Tony.

June 9, 2016 at 12:38 pm Reply

Oh really My son did not get a job and he is a UWI graduate. Oh I forgot, his mother is UWP.

June 9, 2016 at 12:37 pm Reply

Seriously PIP. You suffering from amnesia or what? Look who is talking now. All you and your government did was exactly what you are crying wolf about. I am a product of victimization and so many will have the same cry. Good luck, cry, Ca pas kai souvey ou

14. John Doe
    June 9, 2016 at 12:51 pm Reply

We are a small nation and should not return injustice for another injustice. We all must participate in the healing process for the good of our country. Insults, negative remarks and ill feelings will only foster a continuation of divide and rule politics to the detriment of our country. Let us move forward as sons and daughters of Saint Lucia and love the land that gave us birth. Let us renew our commitment to our land our people and our future. Let the hands of God guide our leaders so that that the decisions that they make are in the best interest of the people and the nation. God bless our leaders, God bless Saint Lucia.

1. LC
      June 9, 2016 at 2:43 pm Reply

Well said

15. Sad-But-True
    June 9, 2016 at 1:00 pm Reply

I am prepared to help SLP supporters with jobs and some form of financing, should they be victimized by the Rogue Party of Thugs.

1. It's our Time to Shine
      June 9, 2016 at 6:00 pm Reply

Where were you when UWP supporters needed your help? Some people only see one sided

2. lala
      June 10, 2016 at 6:12 am Reply

Enough of you already. You must be more needy of a job since the gravy train came to a grinding halt!

16. Rebel
    June 9, 2016 at 1:51 pm Reply

The same thing SLP was doing to all UWP, once they knew your were a UWP supporter you wouldn’t get work now you afraid that UWP will do the same thing to you, don’t worry we are not like you all, we will not do it.

1. Sad-But-True
      June 9, 2016 at 2:06 pm Reply

We Can tale care of ourselves 🙂
      You need to think when will Chastanet invite you to be around him and in his father’s hotel.

I do Vacation there. But NOT any more.

See, It’s not about you. You foolish little boy or girl. Lol

1. Sad but false
        June 9, 2016 at 2:29 pm Reply

Did Kenny invite to his villas in Trinidad?? You idiot!

1. Sad-But-True
          June 9, 2016 at 2:35 pm Reply

You lie just like your Father the White Devil.
          Why is lying so synonymous to the UWP ? Lol.

2. It's our Time to Shine
        June 9, 2016 at 6:03 pm Reply

Well go take care of yourself and stop being a complainer.

17. Redman
    June 9, 2016 at 1:59 pm Reply

Ray Charles you so high on the red coolaid, you still cah see we in castries east wanted you out. you need to sober up bro. Reality Check partner, time to go. We wish you well.

18. Sad-But-True
    June 9, 2016 at 2:07 pm Reply

And all UWP supporters, Please return our Laptops!

June 9, 2016 at 2:10 pm Reply

UWP victimizes just the same. So u all talking crapppppppp. I have been a victim of it.

1. It's our Time to Shine
      June 9, 2016 at 6:09 pm Reply

Poor jab. Go scratch upon a rock then. That’s where you probably belong. Or go to Kenny. I’m sure he cares so much that he will give you something worthwhile to do; maybe give you a big post in Park Estate

1. Sad-But-True
        June 9, 2016 at 6:18 pm Reply

Trust me when I say, the UWP’s are the ones going to suffer. Not us the SLP!

We will take care of our Own 🙂
        But NO one will take up your poor souls causes.
        But I can always spare some grain so you can eat 🙂

20. Merle
    June 9, 2016 at 4:56 pm Reply

PIP, you forgot what you and your Government did to David Samuels at Radio St. Lucia? You forgot what you in particular did to Ivor Daniel at your Ministry. I could spend the whole day listing people for you but I believe you got the message already so I will stop there. Removing Labour party hacks like Chazzie in Martinique and Shelton Daniel at Radio St. Lucia can never be victimization. Its all for the greater good and the good of St. Lucia.

1. Sad-But-True
      June 9, 2016 at 6:15 pm Reply

Return Our Laptops!

21. It's our Time to Shine
    June 9, 2016 at 9:42 pm Reply

Sad but true, it must be really sad for you. I’m so sorry. Have you lost your daily bread. It makes no sense singing for it now. You should have advised your PATY accordingly. It’s people like you they were feeding and forgot it was about the nation. That’s why Yo Ped. I don’t think you will be turned away. Go hide yourself because de paty not dere to support you right now. Good riddins to you.

22. My 2 cents
    June 9, 2016 at 10:43 pm Reply

I don’t get why most slp supporters are so up tight now that they lost.. Wishing bad for the country and making ridiculous petty statements which exposes ignorance.. They fail to realize that the negativity they are calling on the country will also affect them and their families. Elections have come and gone. The people made their decision. Time to move on to foster progress in out nation.. Give the new government a real chance see what they do, if they don’t do well vote them out. But for now all this unnecessary drama is just further dividing you all from your friends, colleagues and creating a gap in the country… #changeishere

1. Our Time to Shine
      June 10, 2016 at 11:33 am Reply

All the right words used. WELL said!!!! It stems from the top; bitterness and anger. People are so resistant to change but change is the only constant. What i realize though, it’s the people most affected that are angry; the ones who want it all for themselves. We all deserve a piece of what’s being offered however, the opposition didn’t see it that way; hence the reason for them being voted out. Only a few benefited and they’re the ones wishing ill for the country. I wish them well.

June 9, 2016 at 11:49 pm Reply

SMH at PIP. People trust me, victimization by PIP and his crew was so high. it’s a shame. He knew that he victimised so many people that is why he made that statement. Victimisation or not, Shelton Daniel, Allison Jean, Shazee, Silas Wilson, Daryl Raymond,, Vaughn Edwin etc. I think i will stop here MUST ALL GO. I personally find that by Monday morning none of the aforementioned and those others all u create positions for SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER government officers. Last time Allison Jean change locks on the minister’s door same night of elections, but all now your secretary still there and Allison ain’t change no locks yet. SMH. I HOPE THEY VICTIMIZE THESE RETIREES and retire them out of the public service for good.

24. Amen
    June 10, 2016 at 8:34 am Reply

Pierre has always been a joker. No wonder Kenny never thought much of him. S.L.P.’s legacy is:
    VICTIMIZATION
    NEPOTISM
    DISCRIMINATION
    RECKLESS SPENDING
    AUTOCRATIC LEADERSHIP

The Labour Party is excellent at accusing others of doing the very things that they have perfected.
    Let us all work towards ridding our people of their mendicant mentality!

25. Mr.nobody
    June 10, 2016 at 3:03 pm Reply

You sow what you reap.

26. Yesss
    June 10, 2016 at 3:21 pm Reply

UWP is still Inferior no matter where they are.

27. Tired.
    June 10, 2016 at 9:53 pm Reply

Kenny holds a PhD in lying. People don’t take him on because he is known to be thin skin, has a big ego and easily offended.

He usually mis spoke.

1. Sad-But-True
      June 11, 2016 at 1:42 am Reply

Did you even finish primary school? Perhaps you dropped out at 7 years. I still wonder how you were able to even type “Letters” into “Words.”
      Amazing!!

28. Srone
    June 10, 2016 at 10:14 pm Reply

Yesss
    The inferior kicked out the superior (SLP). Superior has now become inferior. I know that they are hurting; I feel for them. I hope Kenny EGO, Anthony does not commit suicide.

1. Sad-But-True
      June 11, 2016 at 1:45 am Reply

I know it’s an accomplishment to topple Goliath. 🙂 But Goliath will be back with thr Rod of Steele 🙂 And you shall be running like cowards, once again 🙂

En-Rouge!!!

29. Lucianbaby
    June 11, 2016 at 8:37 am Reply

Look who is talking you are a push over, herman st helen you remember him.He and all his family were with you for years, you neve took a stand for him whilst Ali baba and his two stogie victimization went on.

June 12, 2016 at 1:50 am Reply

Both parties are very good at victimization. Check the years of the Compton Regime and also the years 2006-2011. My husband and daughters went through that phase. But God does not sleep He’s wide awake. ALWAYS