PRESS RELEASE:- The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.1 feet today, June 15th 2016.
This represents the same level which was recorded yesterday, June 14th, 2016.
The level on this day last year, June 15th, 2015 was 320.4 feet.
Maximum level is 333.0 feet (at spillway)
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of Saint Lucia, for today Wednesday, June 8, 2016.
The following were supplied yesterday and are currently being supplied.
· Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 and La Borne
· La Guerre, Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine Macok and environs, Plateau, and Paix Bouche
These areas were supplied yesterday
· Upper Monier from Fostin Development to Plateau Pump House was supplied yesterday.
Critical Actions for Today June 15th, 2016 to supply the under listed areas
· Fond Cannie and Cacoa
· Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20.
· La Borne
· Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine MaCok and environs
· La Guerre.
· Upper Monier from Fostin Development to Plateau Pump House
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.
WASCO ….water is life! Committed to meeting customers’ needs.