Police Officer held for rape

Police Officer held for rape

A police officer is currently in custody after a report that he raped a woman, according to reliable Times sources.

The sources have said that the police  officer serves in a supervisory capacity in the Royal Saint Lucia Police Force (RSLPF).

The alleged rape is reported to have occurred in the South of the Island on June 7, 2016 – the day after general elections.

According to information obtained by the Times, the officer is expected to be charged shortly.

However he is reportedly claiming that he had consensual relations with the woman, who is believed to be in her twenties.

The two are said to have had a relationship prior to the rape allegation.

June 30, 2016 at 3:48 pm Reply

Nothing will happen to him. His government is in power

1. get ull facts
      June 30, 2016 at 3:51 pm Reply

If the government that send him rape !!!

1. Sad-But-True
        June 30, 2016 at 4:04 pm Reply

The government used him as an experimental Vermin to get Virgin Blood to pay off their debt to Beelzebub.

1. 007
          June 30, 2016 at 6:38 pm Reply

You must be beelzubub himself to know so much, no sympathy for the victim, I’m sure you are living a miserable life. I actually feel sorry for you.

June 30, 2016 at 4:33 pm Reply

Seriously? Smh

2. get ull facts
    June 30, 2016 at 3:49 pm Reply

I no this incident really well and the girl had no relationship with the officer … In fact she was a virgin .. And new online need to get their information correct.. That policeoffficer has been no go in laborie

1. Sad-But-True
      June 30, 2016 at 4:01 pm Reply

Only lowlifes (UWP) supporters flock to Stlucianewsonline.

1. Metyo
        June 30, 2016 at 4:31 pm Reply

And yet you’re here. Lowlife!!!

1. Sad-But-True
          June 30, 2016 at 4:35 pm Reply

You must be one of the lowlifes I was talking about. I guess Stlucianewsonline, is not posting your brainless airy words fast enough.

2. Sad-But-True
        June 30, 2016 at 6:28 pm Reply

Yeah, including me! Hehe!

3. Wha...
    June 30, 2016 at 3:53 pm Reply

He should know the Law. No means no. Not because you think she is your woman.

4. Sad-But-True
    June 30, 2016 at 3:59 pm Reply

Yup, another UWP supporter escaping the “long-arm” of the Law for Rape, Again. But Jeanine was lying, right?

June 30, 2016 at 4:15 pm Reply

Whether they had prior relations it’s still rape if she didn’t agree to it.

June 30, 2016 at 4:22 pm Reply

Sad but true get a life go get a job and relax cause u are sad but that’s the truth

June 30, 2016 at 5:03 pm Reply

That’s sad but true person is an ployee of st Lucia times as a SLP. I know what I’m telling you.

June 30, 2016 at 4:27 pm Reply

Yall people so dumb and ignorant… ah is the government… Blame yourselves for being poor examples for others to look up… all yall want to do is fete, grind cuss, drink, get on bad and repeat… smh…

June 30, 2016 at 4:29 pm Reply

and the officer has no name but the ghetto boys charged with weed will be plastised on the internet even without a conviction.

1. blame not the g
      June 30, 2016 at 4:44 pm Reply

I willing to expose him if they cannot

June 30, 2016 at 4:37 pm Reply

Ikr. Is because she/he is a extremely low life. lmao

10. SMH
    June 30, 2016 at 4:50 pm Reply

Ill say it again and again.I wish the public wasnt given the oppurtunity to leave a comment

June 30, 2016 at 5:31 pm Reply

I’m saddened by some of these comments. A young lady was raped and all you’ll can talk about is politics and rubbish, smdh in times like this we shouldcome together as women to fight for us,do you know or have any idea what it is for someone to invade your privacy or take advantage of you…”empty vessels make the most noise”

12. Bella
    June 30, 2016 at 5:50 pm Reply

I wonder how this officer girlfriend and his daughter is feeling right now to hear this

1. Sad-But-True
      June 30, 2016 at 6:33 pm Reply

Sad But really True. I sympathize with them.

June 30, 2016 at 6:35 pm Reply

apparently you know who did this. I am wondering why the name of those people aren’t public. To the alleged victim, if this is true, I am so sorry about this. If this is not true and you have crafted a lie, then woe be unto you.

On another note, if this is true, we need to stop with these insanely negative comments and step out to declare something that can be used to give support to victims of such criminal offenses and to stand up for the rights of women. Women are just as human as men. We need to stop this victimization and discrimination.

13. No nonsense girl
    June 30, 2016 at 6:48 pm Reply

14. No nonsense girl
    June 30, 2016 at 6:52 pm Reply

U went to his dorm at the station. With a station full of other officers u never scream rape. The officer did the right thing allow them to take u to court than to pay 50000. 00 for a sex. Let the court take charge.

1. Sad-But-True
      June 30, 2016 at 7:02 pm Reply

Oh really..Perhaps this is what you gotta do to eat at KFC and get all fat and diseased. I bet you weigh as much as a cow, you UWP cuum-Bucket!

June 30, 2016 at 6:54 pm Reply

The officer name is Langellar. officer rapist Langellar and yes he slept with the young girl and fyi I know who he is and the girl she’s my cousin now if it was someone else ur name would be out there but because he’s part of the law they want to hide who he is…smh

16. Sad-But-True
    June 30, 2016 at 6:57 pm Reply

Lol @ “UWP” Trolls. Lol.

17. Uncle Sejay
    June 30, 2016 at 6:59 pm Reply

I think she’s also related to me wow those police thinking that they are above the law that’s a good think to put his name out there

June 30, 2016 at 8:10 pm Reply

Well well well I’m ashamed. Ashamed to be a St. Lucian. To be a St. Lucian and to hear St. Lucian like myself talking and writing so much nonsense on the media. Nothing constructive. Only destructive. Only bearing fauls witness against their own people.. No facts no eye witness no evidence but they know it all. That’s why we are so backward .

1. 666
      June 30, 2016 at 10:02 pm Reply

I think Sad-But-True has a buttplug stuck up his or her a..

2. Truth
      July 4, 2016 at 3:17 pm Reply

Anonymous, keep repeating that you are ashamed to be a Saint Lucian. Ubaldas said it and he is now a minister. Who knows, it may land you the coveted Press Secretary to Chastanet’s job.

19. confused
    June 30, 2016 at 8:42 pm Reply

Who feels it knows it.

20. sexyjj
    June 30, 2016 at 9:15 pm Reply

I think you have the wrong officer name ask again as

June 30, 2016 at 10:44 pm Reply

we are quick to judge people and talk a lot of foolishness

22. saying it as it is
    July 1, 2016 at 5:51 am Reply

I have been reading emails that sad but true has been placing on this page and sometimes I have come to agree with the said name but sometimes sad but true goes to far with his/her words. I blive that you voted for the past administration and lost, you need to grow up place the past behind you and look beyond you…..please grow up

23. tom
    July 1, 2016 at 7:48 am Reply

He have it as a habit.giving them Spanish fly to drink

July 1, 2016 at 9:13 am Reply

Why is every thing politicized in St Lucia. Anything happens and people blame the government. I guess if it rains too much tomorrow or if there is an earthquake, the government will be blamed for that too. Lucians not everything is linked to politics. Stop with the uneducated comments. Let those responsible for justice do their job and stop with the politics.

July 1, 2016 at 9:37 am Reply

Well said Anonymous, everything is the government to blame. Wake-up and smell the coffee St.Lucians you are missing the boat!!!!!!

26. John Doe
    July 1, 2016 at 6:13 pm Reply

A man/woman is innocent until proven guilty. That is the law.all persons with evidence in this case please step forward otherwise shut up and stand down.

July 4, 2016 at 12:43 am Reply

If sad but true is working for the St. Lucia times needs to get fired for his comments. .. Right now uwp is in power so GET OVER IT

1. Sad-But-True