The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.0 feet today, June 30th 2016. This represents no change from our previous recorded level yesterday, June 29th, 2016.
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today Thursday, June 30th, 2016
· Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 were supplied and are currently being supplied.
· La Borne was supplied yesterday.
· Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine MaCok and environs was supplied yesterday.
· Upper Monier from Fostin Development to Plateau Junction was supplied yesterday.
· Boguis/Desableau was supplied from yesterday evening.
Critical Actions for Today June 30th, 2016
· Fond Cannie and Cacoa are currently being supplied
· Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 are currently being.
· La Borne will continue to be supplied today.
· Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine MaCok and environs will continue to be supplied today.
· Garrand will be supplied today.
· Plateau will be supplied by tomorrow evening.
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.