The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.4 feet today, July 11th 2016. This represents a decrease of 0.1 feet from our previous recorded level yesterday, July 10th, 2016.
The level on this day last year, July 11th, 2015 was 321.5 feet.
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today Monday 11th July 2016
· Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 were supplied and are currently being supplied.
· La Borne was supplied yesterday.
· Plateau was supplied yesterday.
· Paix Bouche was supplied yesterday.
· La Guerre was supplied yesterday.
· Boguis/Desableau was supplied yesterday morning. (Note as a result of a damaged line in Boguis water had to be closed to execute repairs).
· Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine MaCok and environs were supplied yesterday.
Critical Actions for Today July 11th, 2016
· Fond Cannie and Cacoa are currently being supplied
· Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 are currently being.
· La Borne will continue to be supplied today.
· La Guerre is currently being supplied.
· Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine MaCok and environs are currently being supplied.
· Upper Monier from Fostin Development to Plateau Pump House is currently being supplied.
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.