The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 334.2 feet today, July 12th 2016. This represents an increase of 0. 8 feet from our previous recorded level yesterday, July 11th, 2016.
The level on this day last year, July 12th, 2015 was 323.4 feet.
The Dam spills over at 333.0
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today Tuesday 12th July 2016
Yesterday the under listed areas where served
· Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
· La Borne
· La Guerre
· Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine MaCok and environs
· Upper Monier from Fostin Development to Plateau Pump House
The following will be supplied today July 12th, 2016
· Fond Cannie and Cacoa
· Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
· La Borne
· Boguis is scheduled to be supplied today once the system is back up and functioning.
Update after Heavy Overnight Rain
· Talvern is off
· Marquis is off
· Gravity is off.
As result of the above all areas being supplied by Hill 20 will be affected.
Anse La Raye
· Raw water pump was switched off in order to safe guard it.
· Treatment plant was also switched off.
The Anse la Raye area has not been affected since both distribution Tanks are Full. Once weather improves normal operation will recommence.
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.