Press Release:- The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.2 feet today, July 14th 2016. This represents a decrease of 0. 2 feet from our previous recorded level yesterday, July 13th, 2016.
The level on this day last year, July 14th, 2015 was 323.3 feet.
Spillover is at 333.0 feet
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today Thursday 14th July 2016
The areas listed were supplied with water yesterday
· Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
· La Borne
· La Guerre
· Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine MaCok and environs
Critical Actions for Today July 14th, 2016
· Fond Cannie and Cacoa
· Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
· La Borne
· Upper Paix Bouche
Update after Heavy Overnight Rain – July 11th
· Talvern is back on
· Marquis is on, however Big Pump (pump #1) motor is faulty
· Gravity is back on.
Anse La Raye
· Raw water pump is still off,
· Treatment plant is still off.
Theobalds Treatment Plant Sources
· Vannard pumps are back on.
· Ravine Poison pumps are off – Clogged intake
· Millet Gravity back on.
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.
WASCO ….water is life! Committed to meeting customers’ needs.