Police investigate death of Babonneau resident

Police investigate death of Babonneau resident

Police are investigating the death of thirty-two year old Babonneau resident, Ian Elijah David.

George Jules, the father of the deceased, explained that he was told that his son  was calling out for help in the wee hours of this morning as he returned home from an outing with some friends.

Jules said he was informed that his son entered the house that he shared with his grandfather and collapsed inside.

The incident occurred at about 3:am, Jules disclosed.

He told the Times that his son’s body was found behind a refrigerator.

Jules stated that David’s left hand was burnt.

“The skin was coming out from the hand from the wrist down,” he said.

The father told the Times that a postmortem examination conducted on the body today concluded that his son had received an electrical shock.

According to Jules, the refrigerator, an old one that was apparently already giving problems, was taken away for testing.

“I find everything so confusing,” the father asserted.

The deceased worked with his father in his tree trimming business.

Related Articles

13 Comments

  1. Sad-But-True
    July 16, 2016 at 5:36 pm Reply

    I know the Gentleman very well. And is indeed shocked.
    Do they conduct Post Motem examinations on a Body so quickly?
    Is there something I’m missing?

    Anyway, I do believe Allen’s Boys did it again.

    1. Anonymous
      July 16, 2016 at 6:34 pm Reply

      Yes Sad-but-true. Autopsies are best done as soon as possible

      1. Sad-But-True
        July 17, 2016 at 7:47 am Reply

        Knowledge is Power!!
        Thanks!!

  2. Anonymous
    July 16, 2016 at 5:41 pm Reply

    They will always known by the company they keep.

  3. Anonymous
    July 16, 2016 at 6:50 pm Reply

    If sad but true knows so much about this gentleman’s death they police needs to question sad but false.

  4. sexyyyyy
    July 16, 2016 at 7:59 pm Reply

    Wow this is shocking I know Ian aka chapel so well R.i.p chapel

  5. Anonymous
    July 16, 2016 at 8:34 pm Reply

    Price of goods to high that’s why. have you seen the price of a fridge at courts? people can’t afford to buy a decent fridge and have to suffer with these old appliances that give electrical shocks. Rest in peace

  6. Curious
    July 17, 2016 at 1:19 am Reply

    Sad but true you are pathetic. Get a life

  7. Anonymous
    July 17, 2016 at 5:37 am Reply

    he is my cousin so sad Rip

  8. The Commentator
    July 17, 2016 at 9:01 am Reply

    Too many electrocutions in this small country.
    Though the fridge may have been faulty the wiring of the house is also suspect as it probably did not have the mandatory RCD installed. Over to you the Electrical Department of the Ministry of Infrastructure for an explanation of why the house had no RCD.

  9. Anonymous
    July 18, 2016 at 5:04 am Reply

    What is wrong with you people?…are you going to blame EVERYTHING on the government? Madness!

    RIP CHAPEL..

  10. Anonymous
    July 18, 2016 at 10:24 am Reply

    It used to be Kenny’s fault so it should be Allen’s fault too. Way to go Allen and his crew. Payment to the Voodoo man.

  11. Anonymous
    July 18, 2016 at 1:57 pm Reply

    Sad but true and anonymous, if the vodoo man has to be paid then kenny has more paying to do since he was in power more. he killed the 17 ppl in morne sion and his fraternity brothers sacrificed the two babies hence why their bodies not recovered. It is pathetic that our country keeps blaming politicians when bad happens. Kenny’s slate has more sins yet you dirty lil black angry people will keep getting high blood pressure for the next five years. Drink zeb-ar-co-wess. Move forward morons.

Leave a Reply

Shares