The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.6 feet today, July 19th 2016. This represents an increase of 0. 5 feet from our previous recorded level yesterday, July 18th, 2016.
The level on this day last year, July 19th, 2015 was 327.9 feet.
Spillover is at 333.0 feet
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today Tuesday,19th July 2016
The areas listed were supplied with water yesterday
· Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
· La Borne
· Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine MaCok and environs
· Lower Boguis
Critical Actions for Today July 19th, 2016
· Fond Cannie and Cacoa are currently being supplied
· Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 are currently being.
· La Borne will continue to be supplied today.
· Desrameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine Macok and environs are currently being supplied.
· Upper Boguis/ Desableau are currently being supplied.
Please note production at Anse La Raye Treatment Plant has been temporary interruption due to the high level of turbidity at Intake. However this has not affected customers who are supplied from distribution tanks, whose capacity is built from this source .
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.