Police Request Public Assistance with Disappearance of 22 Year Old Gina Lima

Police Request Public Assistance with Disappearance of 22 Year Old Gina Lima

Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of 22 year old, Gina Lima of Independence City, Castries.

On Sunday, July 24, 2016 about 9:00 a.m. Lima left her dwelling house at Independence City for the Streams of Power Church at Water Works Road, Castries.

She was last seen about 12:30 p.m. after Church Service.

Lima was wearing a long brown dress with multicolored designs along with a brown Bolero jacket and black side bag. She is light brown in complexion, shoulder length mixed hair, medium built and about 5ft 10 inches tall.

She suffers with Mild Autism.

Members of the public, with any information on the whereabouts of Gina Lima, should contact the Marchand Police Station at telephone number 456- 3880 or the nearest police station.

1. Sad-But0True
    July 25, 2016 at 5:20 pm Reply

My Heart once again ACHES. I am in tears as i ponder on the possibility of Allen and BeelZebub is at it again. I will pray that Allen + BeelZebub’s hands stay off this young life. And that she returns to her parent(s) safely. The Penalties are too high!
    I Rebuke you Allen + BeelZebub!

2. Sad-But-True
    July 25, 2016 at 5:20 pm Reply

I Rebuke you Allen + BeelZebub!

1. lababad
      July 25, 2016 at 5:39 pm Reply

kwooyon. Labour is surely a party of evil and hatred. You must be one of the bobolists whose bobol has stopped. Your anger and superiority complex stinks.

3. Uncle Sejay
    July 25, 2016 at 5:29 pm Reply

Sad but true pay chew ou

July 25, 2016 at 5:39 pm Reply

I pray she returns home safely and that this sweet innocent child is not another one of Allen’s sacrifices. Please bring her home safely.

5. neigbhour
    July 25, 2016 at 6:13 pm Reply

Gina is home safe thanks for the consern

1. Sad-But-True
      July 25, 2016 at 6:45 pm Reply

Praises to God! Allen + BeelZebub, you have lost this Time 🙂

6. Concern
    July 25, 2016 at 6:51 pm Reply

Sad But True, you have a serious mental problem

7. lolol
    July 26, 2016 at 12:39 am Reply

omg!!lololol…uall pple here are a kicksoff..uall seek entertainment by riling the gullible..if you are not sympathetic say nothing. look for another news article that is not so sensitive to make ur traps for those who like to fall for it everytinne

8. Amen
    July 26, 2016 at 5:27 am Reply

Yall need prayers

9. What's going on
    July 26, 2016 at 8:33 am Reply

This guy is ridiculous and every time we respond to the nonsense or filth that he spews out we are just encouraging him; frankly we are boosting his alter ego! I think it’s a waste and a distraction answering or attending to the “maji” he writes. So my advice to St. Lucia Times contributors is, let him be, just ignore him because he thrives on your responses, good or bad.

Here are some Godly advice for us all

1. Ephesians 4:29 No foul language is to come from your mouth, but only what is good for building up someone in need, so that it gives grace to those who hear.

2. Ephesians 5:4 Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving.

3. Colossians 3:8 But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips.

4. 2 Timothy 2:16-26 NCV “Stay away from foolish, useless talk, because that will lead people further away from God. Their evil teaching will spread like a sickness inside the body.”

“A word to the wise is sufficient.”

As for this young lady, my prayer goes out to her and the family, that she be found or return safely. But I would appreciate a cleaner photo stluciatimes (if you can), so that we may identify her easier, for most of us who don’t know her personally.

July 26, 2016 at 8:52 am Reply

I’m happy Gina is ok.
    SBT I always looking forward to reading your pieces. Great writings

July 26, 2016 at 9:03 am Reply

SMH … lord have mercy on us. Sooner than later there will be non of this …. Jesus will come again people focus on living for him… blessed love

12. Love