The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.2 feet today, July 25th 2016. This represents a decrease of 0.1 feet from our previous recorded level yesterday, July 24th, 2016.
The level on this day last year, July 25th, 2015 was 328.5 feet.
Spillover is at 333.0 feet
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today Monday, 25th July 2016
The areas listed were supplied with water yesterday
· Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
· La Borne
· Lower Garrand was supplied yesterday, Resina had to be closed as a result of a damaged mains.
· La Guerre
· Paix Bouche
· Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine MaCok and environs
Critical Actions for Today July 25th, 2016
· Fond Cannie and Cacoa are currently being supplied
· Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 are currently being.
· La Borne will continue to be supplied today.
· Upper Monier from Fostin Development to Plateau Pump House is currently being supplied.
· Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine MaCok and environs are currently being supplied.
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.