The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.2 feet today, July 26th 2016. This represents no change from our previous recorded level yesterday, July 25th, 2016.
The level on this day last year, July 26th, 2015 was 328.5 feet.
Spill over is at 333.0 feet
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of the island, for Monday, 25th July 2016
The areas listed were supplied with water yesterday
· Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20, La Borne, lower Garrand were supplied yesterday, Resina had to be closed as a result of a damaged mains.
· Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine MaCok and environs, upper Monier from Fostin Development to Plateau Pump House were supplied yesterday.
Critical Actions for Today July 26th, 2016
· Fond Cannie and Cacoa are currently being supplied
· Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 are currently being.
· La Borne
· Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine Macok and environs are currently being supplied.
· Chicken back street will be supplied tonight.
Report of Activities on Distribution Network
1. Repairs completed to damaged 14inch main on Junction of Jeremie Street & John Compton Highway.
2. Repairs completed to damaged 5 inch main supply to the City of Castries and Environs has been restored.
3. Damaged 4 inch mains at Golf Park Cap Estate will be repaired this morning.
4. Pump # 4 at Theobalds Treatment Plant is back in operation
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.