The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.1 feet today, July 28th 2016. This represents no change from our previous recorded level yesterday, July 27th, 2016.
The level on this day last year, July 28th, 2015 was 328.4 feet.
Spill over is at 333.0 feet
Daily Water Schedule: The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today Thursday 28th July 2016
The areas listed were supplied with water yesterday
* Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20, La Borne, Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine MaCok and environs, Savanne Eh Haut, and Desableau was supplied yesterday.
Critical Actions for Today July 28th, 2016
* Fond Cannie and Cacoa are currently being supplied
* Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 are currently being.
* La Borne will continue to be supplied today.
* Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine MaCok and environs are currently being supplied.
* La Guerre is currently being supplied.
* Outlets of Paix Bouche Tank will be closed this evening in order to facilitate pumping to Plateau tomorrow morning.
* Valving was done last night to supply Upper Sun Built area.
* Water was pumped to Old Jack Johnson and New Jack Johnson last night.
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to inform customers at Bois Patat. of a temporary interruption in their water supply due to a damaged 2” main. As a result customers at Bois Patat and environs are without a supply of water. Regular water supply will be restored as soon as works are completed.
WASCO apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause to our valued customers.
WASCO…water is life! Committed to meeting customers’ needs.