Father desperate for answers in shooting death of son

Father desperate for answers in shooting death of son

Grieving father, Cuthbert Jameson, wants answers in the shooting death last night of his son, Kimran Jameson.

The father told the Times that although he was not aware that the twenty-six year old deceased had problems with anyone, he could not say what activities  young men engage in while their  fathers are asleep.

The older Jameson recalled that he was at his home at Jacmel when Kimran came riding on a horse to meet him.

kimran-jameson_stluciaThe father said that they then went to Kimran’s home in the same community where they sat talking, until a jeep came and picked up the young man.

He said thirty minutes had not elapsed from the time when the young man left, when a relative called to say that Kimran had been shot.

“I told them no, because Kimran was just there with me,” the father recounted.

kimran-jameson-2He said he went to Victoria Hospital where he saw his son lying on a bed.

The father said his son died at about midnight last night, leaving behind a two year old son.

According to him, the deceased was about to start work with a construction company.

The older Jameson described the recent upsurge in gun violence as a very sad situation.

“I did not expect that one day a member of my family would be caught in that,” he lamented, adding that he himself has no trouble with anyone.

“When I hear that news it was a shock to me,” Jameson declared.

“The fellow he was with, I don’t know if he had a reputation already, but my son – I don’t know, sometimes when you in bed, the fellows are out – I don’t know.I can’t say nothing much because sometimes when you in bed the guys are out,” he explained.

Kimran Jameson was one of three men hit by bullets in a drive-by shooting at Morne Du Don last night, shortly before 9 pm.

The three men were in a Suzuki jeep, according to the police.

The two other men were identified as Sebastian Edward and Rosemond Thomas.

They were both hospitalized.

1. T
    August 15, 2016 at 12:01 pm Reply

May God give you strength to get through in this difficult situation. Accept my condolences.

2. Sick and tired
    August 15, 2016 at 12:23 pm Reply

While the children misbehave and create havok at the schools they’re not “desperate for answers” yet in death they’re quick to come to the media and talk nonsense. Let them kill each other and if is guns they want to use,send them to Iraq to fight the Americans war..nonsense

3. Sad-But-True
    August 15, 2016 at 12:42 pm Reply

Sorry for your loss.

August 15, 2016 at 1:37 pm Reply

May god give you strength my brother. Today is your load tomorrow will be mine.We are all in it together.peace be to you.

5. Sad-But-True
    August 15, 2016 at 1:54 pm Reply

Allen(the Child,) is Touring the world to avoid to address the crime situation on island. Allen (the child,) never spoke on behalf of Darren Sammy. But again, it was the Poor Black UWP supporters who voted IT into office. He is the UWP Prime Minister!

6. Sad-But-True
    August 15, 2016 at 1:56 pm Reply

Allen(the Child,) is Touring the world to avoid addressing the crime situation on island. Allen (the child,) never spoke on behalf of Darren Sammy in His Unceremonious Dismissal from the WIC. The UWP Prime Minister is NOT Patriotic! But again, it was the Poor Black UWP supporters who voted IT into office. He is the UWP Prime Minister!

August 15, 2016 at 6:18 pm Reply

Zot jalou Allen ? las parlay baytiz, fermay jol zot si zot pa ni anyen bon poo di.

August 15, 2016 at 10:27 pm Reply

I know right nonsense taking about Allen

8. Kmm
    August 18, 2016 at 3:17 pm Reply

Toot moon uh dwar pou di sar yo vlaye…ek baytiz zort…ki ah zort kaye fere moon lar pou boosh lee…unyere…lot kotaye…we raise kids but we cannot lead them to where they do not wanna go…all we can do is teach them good morals an value to survive in life but at the end of the day we cannot always be there to correct an protect them…sorry about your son ole menn