level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.2 feet today, Aug 18th 2016. This represents an increase of 0.2 feet from our previous recorded level yesterday, Aug 17th, 2016.
The level on this date last year, Aug 18th, 2015 was 333.0 feet.
Spill over is at 333.0 feet
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of actions and schedule for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today Wednesday 17th, August 2016
The areas listed were supplied with water yesterday
· Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20, La Borne, Upper Monier from Fostin Development onwards to Plateau Pump House, upper Paix Bouche, Savanne en Haut, La Guerre from Family lane upwards to Paix Bouche Tank were supplied yesterday.
Critical Actions for Today Aug 18th, 2016
· Fond Cannie and Cacoa are currently being supplied
· Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 are currently being supplied.
· La Borne is currently being supplied.
· Plateau will be supplied today until tomorrow evening.
· Upper Paix Bouche will be supplied today.
· Chicken Back Street is currently being supplied.
· Garand will be supplied from tomorrow night (Friday August 19th) until Sunday Morning (August 21st)
· Boguis will be supplied from Sunday August 21st, 2016.
· Water was pumped to New Jack Johnson last night.
· Water was pumped to Old Jack Johnson last night.
· Water was pumped at Cap Estate last Night.
· Valving was done to supply Upper Sunbuilt last night.
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to inform customers of Odsan of a temporary interruption in their water supply due to a damaged water line near “Giant”. Crews have been assigned to undertake repairs.
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc (WASCO) apologizes for any inconvenience this may caused.