The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.0 feet today, Aug 30th 2016. This represents a decrease of 0.2 feet from our previous recorded level yesterday, Aug 29th, 2016.
The level on this date last year, Aug 30th, 2015 was 333.2 feet.
Spill over is at 333.0 feet
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of water schedules for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today Tuesday, 30th August 2016
The areas listed were supplied as follows;
· Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 were supplied yesterday.
· La Borne was supplied yesterday.
· Chicken Back Street was supplied yesterday.
· La Croix, lower Paix Bouche was supplied Friday August 26th, 2016.
· Garand was supplied from Friday August 26th to Sunday August 28th, 2016.
· Plateau was supplied from Sunday August 28th to Monday Night August 29th, 2016.
· Upper Paix Bouche was supplied from Sunday August 28th 2016
Critical Actions for Today Aug 30th, 2016
· Fond Cannie and Cacoa are currently being supplied
· Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 are currently being supplied.
· La Borne is currently being supplied.
· La Guerre is currently being supplied.
· Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine MaCok, Malgretoute and environs are currently being supplied.
· Upper Paix Bouche is currently being supplied.
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.