The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.2 feet today, September 2nd 2016. This represents an increase of 0.2 feet from our previous recorded level yesterday, September 1st, 2016.
The level on this date last year, September 2nd, 2015 was 333. 2 feet.
Spill over is at 333.0 feet
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of water schedules for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today Friday 2nd September 2016
The areas listed were supplied yesterday.
· Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
· La Borne
· Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine Macok, Malgretoute and environs
· La Guerre
· Savanne en Haut
· Lower Paix Bouche/La Croix
Critical Actions for Today September 2nd, 2016
· Fond Cannie and Cacoa are currently being supplied
· Lower Ti Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20 are currently being supplied.
· La Borne is currently being supplied.
· Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine MaCok, Malgretoute and environs are currently being supplied.
· Upper Garrand is currently being supplied, before Resina Junction upwards.
· Lower Garrand/Resina will be supplied from Saturday September 3rd, 2016.
· Water was supplied to Vieux Secur Last night. Customers received a supply.
· Water was pumped to customers in Cap Estate last night.
Valving was done to supply Upper Sunbuilt. Valve above Mon Du Don Primary is closed.
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to inform customers at Corinth of a temporary interruption in their water supply due to a damaged 8” main near Ciceron Baptiste Church. Valve closed near Benedict Center at the Morne. As a result all customers at Ciceron, Coubaril, Millennium Highway up to Owen king hospital and part of the Morne will be without a supply of water. A Crew has been mobilized to execute repairs. The water supply will be restored as soon as works are completed and systems normalises.
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc (WASCO) apologizes for any inconvenience this may caused.