The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.5 feet today, September 6th 2016. This represents an increase of 0.1 feet from our previous recorded level yesterday, September 5th, 2016.
The level on this date last year, September 6th, 2015 was 333. 0 feet.
Spill over is at 333.0 feet
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of water schedules for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today Tuesday 6th September 2016
The areas listed were supplied yesterday.
· La Borne
· Fond Cannie and Cacao
· Chicken back Street
· Upper Paix Bouche
Critical Actions for Today September 6th, 2016
· Fond Cannie and Cacoa are currently being supplied
· La Borne is currently being supplied.
· Plateau is currently being supplied.
· Upper Paix Bouche is currently being supplied.
· Chicken Back Street is currently being supplied.
· La Guerre will be supplied from tonight.
· Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine MaCok, Malgretoute and environs will be supplied tonight.
· Water was pumped to Old Jack Johnson last night.
· Water was pumped to New Jack Johnson last night. Tank level 10’-0”
· Damaged main at Sunny Acres. Valve is closed; as a result customers at Sunny Acres will be affected. Crew will repair line today.
· Production at Anse La Raye has been stopped from Sunday September 4th, 2016. This was as a result of high turbidity of water in River because of the presence of pumice.
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.