Mother: Teenage stabbing victim recovering

Mother: Teenage stabbing victim recovering

Grace Joseph, the mother of teenage stabbing victim, Seth Joseph, has told the Times that the boy is recovering.

The fifteen year old was stabbed near the region of the heart on Tuesday by a student of the George Charles Secondary school, the mother told the Times.

Grace Joseph said her son and his attacker, whom she identified as a sixteen year old who is known to the victim, were both in school uniform at the time of the incident  on Tuesday afternoon.

(Grace Joseph)

She indicated that Seth and his sister  were standing on the sidewalk when the assailant approached and shoved him, attempting to take her son’s headphones.

According to Joseph, her son pushed back whereupon the assailant whipped out a knife and stabbed him.

Joseph recalled that her son, who attends the Vide Bouteille Secondary School was rushed to hospital where he underwent surgery.

She disclosed that from a situation where he was unable to eat or drink, the boy was able to drink some water yesterday.

However she said the teenager is unable to speak.

Joseph told the Times that from what she has heard, the teenage attacker is in hiding.

She said she made an unsuccessful attempt to visit the parents of the assailant, but asserted that they did not want to speak with her.

The concerned mother, who made a photo of her injured son available to the Times,  has called on the parents of the attacker to encourage him to turn himself in.

Joseph told the Times her son had no trouble with the young assailant, with whom he used to play football.

She said she was told that the Police needed a statement from the victim first, before an arrest can be made.

September 17, 2016 at 8:44 pm Reply

Contradictory to the whole idea of stay in school

2. angry
    September 17, 2016 at 8:53 pm Reply

Seriously..police need a statement before an arrest is made..meanwhile the lady could have lost her son.All of a sudden school children are being attacked..I swear to god as I have a day to die..the person that will think they will rob or try to rob my child…I will take ur family..ur dog..ur cat until I find u.Ppl working too hard and struggling too much to provide for their kids and these worthless dogs feel they could do ppl children what they want…woe be unto yall

3. Smdh
    September 17, 2016 at 9:00 pm Reply

That’s not true the boy who got stab he an his bro form the grave yard rob my cuz on multiple occasions an told him if he make a report he will get shoot

1. Ashley Charles
      September 19, 2016 at 4:43 pm Reply

Excuse me but who’s business is it that he robbed other people,he never robbed you so don’t say non sense.One thing I hate is ignorant lucians putting things their own way

September 17, 2016 at 10:00 pm Reply

This is now crying for her son who got stabbed but wat about all the stuff her boys have done to innocent pple on the streets e.g robbery,threats n so on ……her sons rob pple onna daily basis with weapons n make pple lives in castries a leavin hell ….they from the graveyard n also stand on block x wit their lil crew lurking to target their nxt victim….she plays no motherly roll in their lives cuz she benefits frm wat her sons/children do to pple…….her also encourge her teenage daughters to sleep around wit grown men ….every friday nite they by the speakers groa islet friday nite……i am not sayin wat was done to him is right but i am sick n tired of hearing mothers lie abt wat their children do,cover up for dem n make the public feel sorry for dem……i have felt the raft of wat her sons have done n still continue to do to pple……

September 18, 2016 at 4:08 pm Reply

2. Ashley Charles
      September 19, 2016 at 4:46 pm Reply

Dose of his own medicine?.Seriously?Is that any of your business about whst her daughter does ?,nope I don’t think so.Learn to mind your [REMOVED BY ADMIN] business and not other people’s own.

September 17, 2016 at 11:52 pm Reply

From what I’m reading. It seem that young [REMOVED BY ADMIN] has many children she can’t feed or control.. If it’s true he’s from Grave a yard and does what is said.. [REMOVED BY ADMIN]

September 18, 2016 at 8:37 am Reply

Lol.this post makes me laugh out so loud I almost wet myself. They will learn you live by the sword you die by the sword. If what you say is true, the kid, poor jab, is paying for his mother’s indiscretions. I hope she sees the implication of what she has done to her own kids.She has turned them into a burdon on society. It is not always about where you live, it always starts with the parent(s) and dont give me that crap about single parents. The majority of us are!!! Now to the person who wrote the “enlightening” comment above. Did you mean literally what you types in creole!!!!! Lol… Cause thats where he came from . Yes I agree if that had happened at birth, this would not happen today!!! I just took it literally!!!! Lol.

6. tkenna
    September 18, 2016 at 8:34 am Reply

the boy stab the other student is from marigo he was transferd to george chales secondary school …….