Ambulance Attendant finds sister shot dead

Ambulance Attendant finds sister shot dead

Ambulance Attendant, Ian Felix, got the shock of his career last night, according to reliable Times sources.

According to information, Felix was part of the crew that responded to a report of a shooting on St Louis Street.

He is reported to have discovered on arrival that his sister, Verna Augustin, was dead – shot in the head.

News reports indicate that Augustin, estimated to be in her late teens to early twenties, was the victim of a drive by shooting.

A source said of the situation of the Ambulance Attendant:

“He had no knowledge of the identity of the victim until he arrived on the scene.”

The management of the Saint Lucia Fire Service is reported to be assisting Felix in dealing with the trauma.

October 27, 2016 at 5:47 pm Reply

this just gets worse and worse what a tragedy for whatever family is left obviously she has a brother ,all the go to this man as he deals with the loss of his sister especially in such a manner. What a waste to a young life ,a very misguided life.our condolences go out to her brother .

October 27, 2016 at 6:07 pm Reply

He knew his sister was robbing people and was a troublemaker, and he should know anytime he would get that call. Her time was up you live by the gun you die by it.

October 28, 2016 at 10:04 am Reply

You are so inhuman….he didn’t ask her to go do these things…so choose her path. How could he have known it was his sister….come on be a little more compasionate.

2. Stfu
      October 28, 2016 at 11:47 am Reply

U really need to get life yow like seriously

October 28, 2016 at 12:07 pm Reply

You sound so ignorant. I hope you never have to experience what he is going through. No matter what path his sister took at the end if the day it’s his love one. May God give him the strength he needs to go through this.

October 27, 2016 at 7:14 pm Reply

Ian I feel your pain cause from your mother down my boy jus hold strong and be the difference in the tree line

October 27, 2016 at 9:45 pm Reply

Wow sorry for your loss. My sincere condolences to you.

October 27, 2016 at 9:50 pm Reply

Sincere condolences dear

October 27, 2016 at 10:07 pm Reply

Stay strong my my friend my condolences

October 27, 2016 at 10:26 pm Reply

My prayers are wif u Jus
    hold strong u are not alone

8. be strong
    October 28, 2016 at 1:38 am Reply

Ian I know this is very hard to deal with. And you’ve had so much pain too over the years. I knew your mom from school days. She always treated me nice. So I pray for you that God will comfort you now and that you will continue to be a good example for the others.

October 28, 2016 at 5:33 am Reply

Condolences

October 28, 2016 at 6:31 am Reply

Yes my bro I feel your pain just b strong jah b with you through this sad time

October 28, 2016 at 10:10 am Reply

I am an outsider looking in and i always saw this young lady….bouncing around, always had a smile…..always with the boys….my last memory of her was at the gas station…putting air in a bicycle wheel…..i am sorry she choose the wrong path and life itself….no parent wants such for a child…..i only found out if all the negative she was part of….Verna….its sad that your life ended in such a manner…however i pray that your friends take heed and make changes. R I P

1. Selah
      October 28, 2016 at 12:59 pm Reply

Well said writer!! She always had a smile..like u said it was sad she took the path she did..RIP young soul.

12. hold strong
    October 28, 2016 at 10:17 am Reply

He has always kept a leveled head although he has seen so much tragedy. I hv seen him warn his siblings and tried to guiding them, but there is only so much one brother can do. Hold strong brother.

October 28, 2016 at 11:14 am Reply

May the God of all comfort be your strength in this time. Be strong and of good courage.

14. Doe business
    October 28, 2016 at 7:08 pm Reply

Smhhh hold on .. It’s hard fuhhh me too 😭😭😭💔 she died w. her smile 😍😍😍💔 the person right at the top try nd (Words omitted) cause yu really didn’t know her iymc 😴 now bye

October 28, 2016 at 7:27 pm Reply

On a serious note I feel bad for this family not in terms of the what happen. I wonder what was Ian doing to help those children situation but yet again what can he do. I strongly believe this family is has a problem or somethings wrong. The mother committed suicide, the brother n sister dead, one of the brothers live on the streets n shoplifting. There are soo many families out there who needs help but because of our way of life and government system we get nothing. I know there an aunty in the states n the brother is a fireman but if you know these children they are really troublesome kids without any guidance n help.

16. Remy kid
    October 28, 2016 at 8:59 pm Reply

I known her since form 1 she was and still is my best friend no matter what path she choose i always wanted better for her. I remembered in form 2 we had a big ass fight bloody nose black eye and all, and the teacher put us out of class and amazingly in less than 2mins we was laughing at each other love for ever Orla

17. Sympathetic
    October 29, 2016 at 8:25 am Reply

Pinky, his mother did not commit suicide. Get your facts. Ian has tried with this children but he is only one person, how much can he do. They also have a mind of their own and by the way have you wondered why he chose to be different from the rest.

18. prince change
    October 29, 2016 at 11:22 am Reply

I only saw this girl as a pretty girl wasting her life in ‘crime tyme”. I once saw this girl and two other young boys take advantage of an older man at super j waterfront and even threatening the grown man…smh and I was so disgusted at her. that had me never to forget her face. Condolences to her family but she got what she was working for all the time. take heed others young people out there. if you do not change your life then whoa be unto you