The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.2 feet today, October 31st, 2016. This represents no change from our previous recorded level yesterday, October 30th, 2016. The level on this date last year, October 31st, 2015 was 333.3 feet.
Spill over is at 333.0 feet
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of water schedules for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today Monday 31st October, 2016:
Network News the under listed areas were supplied yesterday.
· Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20, Fond Cannie, Cacao, La Borne, Upper Garand from Resina Junction upwards, Des Rameaux, Ti dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine Macok, Malgretoute and environs, Lower Paix Bouche, and La Croix
· Chicken Back Street was supplied last night from 6pm.
Water Supply: areas currently being supplied for Today October 31st, 2016 – Hill 20 System
· Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
· Fond Cannie and Cacoa
· La Borne
· Lower Garrand inclusive of Resina
· Des Rameaux, Ti dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine Ma Cok, Malgretoute and environs
Water Supply Forecast – Babonneau (Hill 20 System)
· Upper Monier from Fostin Development upwards will be supplied tomorrow.
· Upper Monier from Old water Tank upwards will be supplied tomorrow Night.
· Upper Paix Bouche, inclusive of area near Pork Palace will be supplied from tomorrow Night.
· Water will be pumped to Plateau on Wednesday November 2nd, 2016.
Please note the above is subject to change based on the availability of Water supply from Hill 20 Treatment Plant.
Please note the aforementioned are subject to change based on the availability of Water supply, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.