Alleged Con Artist charged

Alleged Con Artist charged

An alleged Con Artist who is accused of fleecing a number of people of money has been charged by the police, well informed sources have told the Times.

The woman is expected to appear in court this week.

The woman has been identified as Desma Mailacy.

She is alleged to have promised a number of people jobs in Martinique, collecting $425 from each individual.

The woman is also accused of collecting money from others after telling them that either her grandmother or her child was hit by a falling coconut and needed surgery.

She was charged on Saturday, according to information obtained by the Times.

The woman was arrested recently and then released.

However she was rearrested at the weekend and charged with three counts of obtaining money by false pretense.

The alleged Con Artist is accused of having defrauded more than one hundred individuals, including an entire family.

November 7, 2016 at 8:12 am Reply

It was time

2. Smh
    November 7, 2016 at 8:13 am Reply

About time

November 7, 2016 at 8:30 am Reply

Smh like seriously she don’t think of her young girls she have
    It was time thou

4. Massavia
    November 7, 2016 at 8:59 am Reply

She has four daughters, are u teaching them anything positive? Hope they dont follow in ur footsteps. Maybe now u can find yourself a job like the rest of us

1. SAD story
      November 7, 2016 at 4:04 pm Reply

Her father is a big con artist.so she inherited from him.hope her daughters don’t follow her footstep.’
      SAD THOUGH’

November 7, 2016 at 9:10 am Reply

Lisa and Misty your days will come too

November 7, 2016 at 9:39 am Reply

Right after yours for slander lying dog. Its okay Vern Eugene……You are still an idiot.

6. Time Bomb
    November 7, 2016 at 9:20 am Reply

Every dog has its day and surely every rope has an end. How long did she expect to go on doing this and not be caught. By the way where did she get that surname, did she defraud the Registry of Civil Status or Immigration Dept too? Oooops just asking.

November 7, 2016 at 9:24 am Reply

Lol….lmao. A coconut. Hmmm very interesting

November 7, 2016 at 9:34 am Reply

smh, and up till now I don’t know who the rapists in Saint Lucia are yet, a case yesterday where a 90 year old almost got raped, because they know if charged they face will be blurred anyway , savagery in this country alone

November 7, 2016 at 9:36 am Reply

About time, you did way too much to my family. She took money from my cousin and told her that she will send barrel down. She once said that she was a doctor and that we could pay her up front to get medication for our sick family members, and so much more including taking things at courts and not paying up (Courts took their stuff back).
    Thank You Lord that my mom saw that crap through and told us that woman was a Con Artist before things got worst than they was.

November 7, 2016 at 9:41 am Reply

There is another young woman who does the same thing . She claims her daughter has a rear disease . And she needs help for her. But she goes to ppl with businesses. She is a very pretty woman so you know the men will not resist giving her the money. She tried to get money from my boss. He told her he has no cash ,we suggested that he writes her a cheque. She is very persistant. Her name is shenelle dupre.

November 7, 2016 at 1:14 pm Reply

I know this one…classic example

November 7, 2016 at 9:43 am Reply

Omg and she tried coning me aswell just recently

12. Unpredictable
    November 7, 2016 at 9:44 am Reply

I hope they make an example out of her so others with the same idea will think twice.

13. Sandesha
    November 7, 2016 at 9:55 am Reply

Omg they took to long to arrest her

14. Bigger ranks
    November 7, 2016 at 10:05 am Reply

Lool bad gyal desma looool

15. Sa feb
    November 7, 2016 at 10:07 am Reply

Bitch u ca look for work…..there are more out deh it jus a matter of time …..arc race cummin up in da marina go make bomb bitches

16. Phillys Wilson.
    November 7, 2016 at 10:23 am Reply

To go on with that and never give a thought to the fact that you are going to be caught is beyond explanation. To do that to innocent people who of course are gullible or desperate and have no remorse is shameful and disgusting. To use your granny or children in a dirty act of theft is shameless and attracting harm on your loved ones. I know Desma personally and I think she should seek help, this is too much. I hope she learns her lesson this time, humble herself and face the consequences of her actions. I would of course want her to be able to read this because she would know my thoughts as a woman and mother. I do not even have to include my name here, she would just read this and know it’s me. I hope you seek help Desma, I hope you are sorry, at least this time. I will not turn my back from you because I know people can make positive changes in their lives, but you committed the crime, you got to suffer the consequences of your actions. While I pray that my children or I, do not find ourselves in a situation like this, I will pray that you make the necessary changes in your life for yourself first and at least for your family.
    I am not in denial here, I know you will have to serve time, because this is beyond crime. But reflect on the hurt and pain that you brought on thus far, and make it right with you.

November 7, 2016 at 10:58 am Reply

That f#*kin woman really have heart.

November 7, 2016 at 12:21 pm Reply

You all want to go to Martinique to go speak Kweyole brain dead that is why anyone could trick you all in getting you all money uh

November 7, 2016 at 11:46 am Reply

I want to also bring attention to this lady who walks around town almost everyday , constantly harassing me and many others I’ve seen her stop, to buy her pemies or whatever else she’s selling, maybe if she was sitting down with a booth and letting people come to her fine but she’s actually stopping, following and harassing you on the street self and if you don’t want she’s saying ‘Well just give me the money for it’ as if people owe her money…and when I tell her no thanks she well want to rough up herself roll her eyes, aa, how is me, that’s just harassment….

1. vanilla sky
      November 7, 2016 at 6:11 pm Reply

I have never encountered rudeness from her. She is selling peyme there is no deception. But she does have a story and I have pity for her.

19. Angella
    November 7, 2016 at 12:06 pm Reply

Once she came to me and tell me her sister die in the America and she wants money to go and take a little girl the sister have up there .thanks God my spirit told me cus I have a soft heart.

November 7, 2016 at 12:37 pm Reply

Yh dezma go dezma its your birthday

November 7, 2016 at 12:44 pm Reply

Guys we all no desma is just gonna be in jail for 2 months lol and that’s if she go to jail

November 7, 2016 at 1:16 pm Reply

Hmmm Jah Life Erh. I Swear I Believed She Was Innocent Even After The First Article Was Published !
    Sighs Dharts Life ! DO THE CRIME, PAY THE TIME… Prayers For Your Girls

November 7, 2016 at 5:51 pm Reply

Maybe I have a sixth sense and take it for granted to some extent. The point is; what part of that Desma look trustworthy to anyone? The woman look like a con artist. She smile like a con artist. Everything about Desma scream con job to me. she is the type that eat endless men money already due to her tricks. she cannot be trusted. that woman would not have fooled me. what part of her look like a doctor for those who say she pretended to be one. she dont even look like her high school saw much of her far less being a doctor.. people stop being naive when people come and sell you all stories.

24. sweety boo
    November 7, 2016 at 5:53 pm Reply

Shes not in it alone God is with u my girl everybody has bad habits.It takes time to change but God is love.

November 7, 2016 at 9:51 pm Reply

Smh

November 8, 2016 at 9:58 pm Reply

et c’etait déjà la meme chose en martinique depuis plusieurs année, sa mère considérait sa fille comme une innocente. demander de l’argent et faire croire qu’elle est enceinte pour des hommes !!!!!

November 8, 2016 at 10:23 pm Reply

TEL PÈRE, TELLE FILLE.
    Il y a un temps pour tout, à force de voler et de mentir aux gens.
    beaucoup de personnes ont été volées en martinique par DESMA…..
    alors tu payes cash !!!!

November 11, 2016 at 2:44 am Reply

Your day reach ..guys yull eh know half of what drama have don .she have a crew who collects the money for her ..she said her husband died left 16 cars &land needs money to pay lawyer.