The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.3 feet today, November 7th, 2016. This represents no change from our previous recorded level yesterday, November 6th, 2016. The level on this date last year, November 7th, 2016 was 333.5 feet.
Spill over is at 333.0 feet
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of water schedules for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today Monday 7th November 2016.
The under listed areas were supplied yesterday:
- Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20, Fond Cannie, Cacao, La Borne, Upper Paix Bouche inclusive of Pork Palace, Chicken back Street, Lower Boguis, Lower Desableau, Lower Paix Bouche, and La Croix.
- Upper Garand from Resina Junction upwards was supplied from 10pm last night.
Water Supply; Area currently being supplied for Today November 7th, 2016 – Hill 20 System
- Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
- Fond Cannie and Cacoa, La Borne
- Des Rameaux, Ti dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine Ma Cok, Malgretoute and environs
- Upper Garand from Resina Junction upwards
Water Supply Forecast – Babonneau (Hill 20 System)
- Lower Garand inclusive of Resina will be supplied tomorrow November 8th, 2016.
- Upper Monier from Fostin Development upwards will be supplied on Wednesday 9th, 2016.
- Plateau & Upper Paix Bouche will be supplied from Thursday November 10th, 2016
Please note the above is subject to change based on the availability of Water supply from Hill 20 Treatment Plant.
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of water schedule for communities in the Southern part of the island, for today Monday 7th November 2016.
- CANARIES SYSTEM
- Main Canaries Primary System: In operation
- Anse la Verdue: In operation
- SOUFRIERE SYSTEM
- Ruby: In operation (River source in operation; spring source in operation)
- Fond St. Jacques 1: In operation (From Friday crew has been recording full tank level)
- Fond St. Jacques 2: In operation
- Diamond 1: In operation
- Diamond 2: In operation
- Bouton: In operation
- CHOISEUL SYSTEM
- Delcer: In operation
- Saltibus Upper: In operation; lower system will be fed from this system.
- Saltibus Lower: Damaged 6” raw water main
- Toucousson: In operation
- VIEUX FORT SYSTEM
- Grace: In operation
- Beausejour: In operation
- Micoud Primary system: In operation
- Patience: In operation
- Belle Vue: In operation
- Desruisseaux: In operation
- Errard: In operation
- Thomazo: In operation
- Aux Lyon: In operation
- Derniere Riviere: In operation
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.