The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.2 feet today, November 8th, 2016. This represents a decrease of 0.1 feet from our previous recorded level yesterday, November 7th, 2016. The level on this date last year, November 8th, 2016 was 333.4 feet.
Spill over is at 333.0 feet
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of water schedules for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today Tuesday November 8th, 2016.
Network News the under listed areas were supplied yesterday.
Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20, Fond Cannie, Cacao, La Borne, Upper Paix Bouche inclusive of Pork Palace, Chicken back Street, Lower Paix Bouche, La Croix, Upper Garand from Resina Junction upwards , Lower Garrand inclusive of Resina, Des Rameaux, Ti dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine Ma Cok, Malgretoute and environs.
Water Supply; areas currently being supplied for Today November 8th, 2016 – Hill 20 System
- Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
- Fond Cannie and Cacoa
- La Borne
- Des Rameaux, Ti dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine Ma Cok, Malgretoute and environs
- Lower Garrand inclusive of Resina
Water Supply Forecast – Babonneau (Hill 20 System)
- Upper Monier from Fostin Development upwards will be supplied from tonight.
- Upper Monier from Old Tank upwards will be supplied from tomorrow Wednesday 9th, 2016.
- Plateau & Upper Paix Bouche will be supplied from Thursday November 10th, 2016
Please note the above is subject to change based on the availability of Water supply from Hill 20 Treatment Plant.
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of water schedule for communities in the Southern part of the island, for today Tuesday 8th November 2016.
- CANARIES SYSTEM
- Main Canaries Primary System: In operation
- Anse la Verdue: In operation
- SOUFRIERE SYSTEM
- Ruby: In operation (River source in operation; spring source in operation)
- Fond St. Jacques 1: In operation (From Friday crew has been recording full tank level)
- Fond St. Jacques 2: In operation
- Diamond 1: In operation
- Diamond 2: In operation
- Bouton: In operation
- CHOISEUL SYSTEM
- Delcer: In operation
- Saltibus Upper: In operation; lower system will be fed from this system.
- Saltibus Lower: Damaged 6” raw water main
- Toucousson: In operation
- VIEUX FORT SYSTEM
- Grace: High turbidity
- WASCO wishes to inform customers served by the Grace Intake that there will be a temporary interruption in their water supply due the aforementioned at the Grace Intake. As a result Customers in the following areas will be affected; Cedar Heights, Grace, Augier, Banse, Majomel, Laborie, Morne Beausejour, La Retraite, La Tourney, Cantonement, La Ressource, Dierre Morne, Industrial Estate, Hewanorra Orchard, St Judes Highway, Black Bay, and Sapphire. The water supply will be restored as soon as works are completed.
- Beausejour: In operation
- Micoud Primary system: In operation
- Patience: In operation
- Belle Vue: In operation
- Desruisseaux: In operation
- Errard: In operation
- Thomazo: In operation
- Aux Lyon: In operation
- Derniere Riviere: In operation
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.