The level of Reservoir at John Compton Dam has been recorded at 333.4 feet today, December 5th, 2016. This represents 0.1 feet increase from our previous recorded level yesterday, December 4th, 2016. The level on this date last year, December 5th, 2016 was 333.3 feet.
Spill over is at 333.0 feet
Daily Water Schedule:
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of water schedules for communities in the Northern part of the island, for today, Monday, 5th December 2016:
The under listed areas were supplied yesterday.
- La Borne, Fond Cannie, Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20, La Guerre and Upper Paix Bouche inclusive of Pork Palace.
Water Supply for Today December 5th, 2016 – Hill 20 System
- La Borne is currently being supplied (from tank).
- Fond Cannie
- Lower Ti- Chemin, Fond Assau, Chassin, Cabiche, Talvern & Hill 20
- La Guerre
- Upper Paix Bouche inclusive of Pork Palace
Water Supply Forecast – Babonneau (Hill 20 System)
- La Guerre will be supplied on Sunday December 4th,
- Family Lane, Savanne en Haut will be supplied from tonight.
- Des Rameaux, Ti Dauphin, Morne Citon, Ravine MaCok, Malgretoute will be supplied tomorrow, Tuesday 6th, Dec, 2016
- Upper Desableau will be supplied from tomorrow night Tuesday 6th, Dec
- Lower Boguis, Lower Desableau will be supplied from Wednesday 7th, December
- Lower Paix Bouche, La Croix will be supplied from Thursday 8th, Dec,
- Upper Garrand from Resinald Junction upwards will be supplied from Friday 9th, December
- Lower Garrand will be supplied on Saturday 10th, December
- Resinald, will be supplied on Saturday night 10th, December
- Upper Monier will be supplied on Sunday 11th, Dec, 2016.
Anse La Raye
- Production is back to normal.
- Venus tank is full.
- Customers being supplied from Autabor Tank were experiencing no water problems but after investigations a damaged main was located in the Massacre Area on Saturday (3/12/16) night. This line was repaired yesterday (4/12/16). The supplies of water to these customers are returning to normal.
Theobalds Treatment Plant
- Vanard pumps are off due to clogged intake. Crews are currently cleaning sump and inlet pipe so pumping is expected to resume by today.
Note as a result of this shortfall in production, customers from Morne Fortune to Morne Du Don network have experienced low water supply. Once the water supply production at Theobalds Treatment Plant, returns to normal, customers’ water supply should regularize.
Hill 20 Systems
- All raw water intakes are now operational.
Please note the aforementioned are subject to change based on the availability of Water supply, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to advise of water schedule for communities in the Southern part of the island, for today Monday 5th December 2016.
- CANARIES SYSTEM
- Main Canaries Primary System: In operation
- Anse la Verdue: In operation
- SOUFRIERE SYSTEM
- Ruby: In operation (River source closed high turbidity; spring source in operation)
- Fond St. Jacques 1: In operation
- Fond St. Jacques 2: In operation
- Diamond 1: In operation
- Diamond 2: In operation
- Bouton: In operation
- CHOISEUL SYSTEM
- Delcer: In operation; however water supply is still interrupted to customers from the following areas: Le Riche, Roblot, Piaye and Sapphire.
- Saltibus Upper: In operation; lower system will be fed from this system
- Saltibus Lower: Damaged 6” raw water main
- Toucousson: In operation
- VIEUX FORT SYSTEM
- Grace: In operation
- Beausejour: All areas being fed from Grace system
- Micoud Primary system: In operation
- Patience: In operation; Damaged 4” main line has interrupted water supply to customers on higher elevation of the system which includes: La Pointe, Mamiku, Mom Repos hw, Lombard and La Haut
- Belle Vue: In operation
- Desruisseaux: In operation
- Errard: In operation
- Thomazo: In operation
- Aux Lyon: In operation
- Derniere Riviere: In operation
All other communities are being served, whilst we will maintain the supply of water to the aforementioned areas, there may be inconsistencies due to demand or damages which may occur on the lines.