Black Bay and Environs
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) wishes to invite customers of Black Bay and environs of a community meeting at St. Hill’s place on Thursday 15th December 2016, from 5:00 p.m. All residents are asked to please make a very special effort to attend.
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) is pleased to announce the start of its community meeting with the Babonneau Community. A public meeting will be held on the following dates for Question and Answer sessions with the Babonneau community:
– On Monday December 19th at 6:00 p.m. for Garrand and environs at the Garrand Mother and Father Hall
– On Tuesday December 20th at 6:00 p.m. for Boguis and environs at the Boguis at the Boguis Combined School
– On Wednesday December 21st at 6:00 p.m. for La Guerre and environs at the La Guerre Mother and Father Hall
The Water and Sewerage Company Inc. (WASCO) is pleased to announce the start of the design and construction works for the Dennery North Water Project. A public meeting will be held on the following dates to inform the Dennery North community of the construction plans and timeline:
– On Friday December 9th at 6:00 p.m. at the Grand Riviere Human Resource Centre
– On Monday December 12th at 6:00 p.m. at the Derniere Riviere Combined School
– On Wednesday December 14th at 6:00 p.m. at the Aux Lyon Combined School
We thank you for your attention and we hope to see you at the public meetings.