Update: Morne D’Or resident killed after robbery

Update: Morne D’Or resident killed after robbery

Morne D’Or resident, Hipolyte Glasgow, was shot after bandits robbed a shop in his community, the Times has been informed.

Glasgow died after 10. am on Monday, December 12, 2016.

Reports from the community indicate that two armed men had earlier held up the shop owner and made off with a bag.

According to the reports, Glasgow had moments earlier left the same shop after buying flour to make bakes at a roadside business of his that also sold barbecued chicken.

He is reported to have been seated near the roadside when the gunmen opened fire on him.

The bandits then escaped on foot, it is reported.

One person on the scene expressed the view that Glasgow may have been targeted because he may have been able to identify the criminals.

Glasgow was a former employee of Sandals resorts, where he served as a barman, relatives of the deceased have said.

He was described as someone who was well known and well liked in his community.

December 12, 2016 at 1:04 pm Reply

this was my good friend may he rest in peace

1. Friend
      December 12, 2016 at 1:43 pm Reply

This man was a pure good and humble soul. Always had a smile to share and taught with passion to his peers. May his soul rest in peace !!!!

2. Englucian
    December 12, 2016 at 1:54 pm Reply

Boiiiii Lucia ain’t easy dem days too much pointless killin…..wtf

December 12, 2016 at 2:28 pm Reply

rip brother glasglow

December 12, 2016 at 3:34 pm Reply

We need restore confidence back in the place and I hope Kenny don’t go and run his useless mouth……

December 12, 2016 at 5:51 pm Reply

I know dat man so well good 😊 guy funny always have a smile so sad 😭 r.i.p glassglow

6. Friend
    December 12, 2016 at 5:55 pm Reply

Such a wonderful person. Rest in peace my friend!

7. Punisher
    December 12, 2016 at 6:12 pm Reply

So now dem bwoy killing innocent people…. I worked with this bredren of mine at smugglers cove and i can’t say nothing bad about him… He was a gd example to follow always a positive person with an infectious smile…. R.I.P my brother! Dem bwoy must pay!

December 12, 2016 at 6:34 pm Reply

We need ORC now!!!

9. Joseph Elcock
    December 12, 2016 at 8:32 pm Reply

Joseph Elcock
    Glasgow we were together in Auguste 2016 and now you gone.I don’t know how but I know you were such a good friend to my sister who had that same gun aiming at her seconds before that gun took your life.There will never be enough that can be said to sympathy with your family as I still don’t understand why?

10. Misbelieve
    December 13, 2016 at 5:49 am Reply

Condolences to the family. I really still can’t believe this. What a great happy soul. Loving your tea and a friendly chat. Rest in Peace my friend. You did not deserve this. I feel we have been robbed of your happy presence.

December 13, 2016 at 8:23 am Reply

RIP glasglow,was such a kool guy,always listen and willing to learn,I supervised glasglow for a number of years in my hotel days never had a problem with him.was a true friend..

12. George
    December 13, 2016 at 8:32 am Reply

George T, Sister Maria A
    Glasgow it was such an honor meeting you with Maria your sister.
    I saw the same smile,kindness and wonderful attitude towards other in you as your sister Maria .The pain of losing you has affected your sisters heart beyond words .Maria looked up to you as her older brother . I see how much she misses you and loves you . Thank you for your love for your sister .
    your in her heart and mind

December 13, 2016 at 8:35 pm Reply